Just a question about a glitch..maybe?

*Self Made*

Not sure if this a glitch someone is using, im not up on my online glitches since ive never played SVR online or any wrestling game online. But its happened twice where i start the match and the screen goes black and sends me back to the PS home screen. Is this a glitch or just a problem with the game?

That happened to me a couple times today and i have no clue why, idk if it is because of PSN just being back up and still having some problems or if it is the game, but today is the first time i have had it happen.

Your opponent disconnected at some point during the match start up process.

Then why would it send you back to the PlayStation home screen..wouldn't it just take you back to the match selector like it does when they disconnect when you win. I was just thinking this was a glitch where they disconnect me but they're still there and get the win.

Your opponent disconnected at some point during the match start up process.

Then why would it send you back to the PlayStation home screen..wouldn't it just take you back to the match selector like it does when they disconnect when you win. I was just thinking this was a glitch were they disconnect me but they're still there and get the win.

Idk, doesn't make much sense to me either. It made me mad that i had to start All Stars again the 2 times it did that

Like I said, pretty sure it's from disconnectors during that brief lag spike that happens when the match starts up. The only time I've ever had it happen is when I'd use Jack Swagger, and folks would rage quit before a beat down by disconnecting/quitting the game/whatever and it would boot me back to the XMB. The reason I think it's connected is because one of those times, someone me a message afterwards and had some choice words regarding Swagger being "cheap".

Most of the time when this happens, they aren't aware of who they're facing because the character graphic never popped up in the lobby and "Selecting Character" was still shown when the match loaded.

From my experience, if someone disconnected during the loading screen, or during the match you'll get kicked back to the menu. During the match start up though? XMB.

Archived