Owned

HugLife

I decided to try my first online match today. Searched for all available ranked matches and finally found 1.

It was against some guy with a created wrestler called Black Death, who had on sweat pants, black shirt and sting like face paint. I was using Baron's Christian.

All he did the whole match was 1 grapple move over and over, which i started to counter after i figured out the timing. Then as soon as he got a signature, he would do the same one of those over and over, which was the HHH spinning neckbreaker. Once he even went outside and just started taunting so i dove over the top rope and took him out.

After a few minutes, i got him down to flashing red, hit a signature followed by the finisher and it was over.

Most people online on all stars are noobs. Which means, if you're not careful, they can get your health down pretty quickly with 1 continuous trick or some BS like that, but they also can't reverse worth a crap or kick out of pins.

I love how everyone doesn't know how to taunt, or use Event Horizon finishers properly.

Sometimes the game will screw with you during Event Horizon attempts.

Quite a few times my opponent would be in a stunned state, I'd go into it....and they'd pop up while they're still grey/red flashing and attack me while I'm still taunting.

Or, I'd go into the E.H. and the opponent wouldn't get to his feet and I'd just grab the air.

I love how everyone doesn't know how to taunt, or use Event Horizon finishers properly.

Sometimes the game will screw with you during Event Horizon attempts.

Quite a few times my opponent would be in a stunned state, I'd go into it....and they'd pop up while they're still grey/red flashing and attack me while I'm still taunting.

Or, I'd go into the E.H. and the opponent wouldn't get to his feet and I'd just grab the air.

I've had them grab air a few times.. I think it happens when ur 2 close.. and def dont try 2 do it if they are close 2 the corner, it will do that as well..

Just had an awesome owned moment as well.

I was playing a match with Edge against some guys ridiculous Caw, so through out the whole match he keep striking me then running outside and taunting and when i go out he goes in etc.. So i beat him down to blinking red and he goes outside the ring i activate my finisher and go to the outside. He rolls in then rolls out taunts and activates his. So we both have are finishers activated i go to run like im sliding out of the ring but i stop to fake him out he rolls in. Then before he could go anywhere i hovered over him and hit the spear.

Ah felt good.

Have played a few more matches, won some, lost some. In one match, the guy got him intentionally disqualified, not sure why though, so that counts as a win for me right?

Yeah its a win and you get a trophy/achievement for them doing that.

Archived