Who is the Raw GM?

ColdBloodEnigma

WWE is making up the angle as they go along. They will pick someone to turn out to be the GM for shock value or to try to give a character the ball to see how far they run with it. When will it be revealed? Whenever the writing team feels like they have something good, though that won't matter since the angle itself isn't good at all.

WWE is making up the angle as they go along. They will pick someone to turn out to be the GM for shock value or to try to give a character the ball to see how far they run with it. When will it be revealed? Whenever the writing team feels like they have something good, though that won't matter since the angle itself isn't good at all.

This. They should just reveal the Raw GM soon, since the angle's become boring. However, we do know that when the WWE reveals who the GM is, it will be a shocker.

1. Who is it?

Abraham Washington.

2. Why do you think they are the GM?

'cause he's used to play a similar role on FCW.

3. When will they be revealed?

When WWE realises this whole GM-thing is taking way too long?

1. Who is it?

Abraham Washington.

2. Why do you think they are the GM?

'cause he's used to play a similar role on FCW.

3. When will they be revealed?

When WWE realises this whole GM-thing is taking way too long?

This is who I wanted it to be.. but he is now wrestling down in FCW.

Most likely:

1. Vince McMahon or Michael Cole

2. Because there are no other who could do the job (in WWE-Management's minds)

3. This summer or by the end of this year

What I hope:

1. Abraham Washington or even NXT 3's Maxine

2. They are/were both GMs on FCW and both have good Micwork

3. Same as above

I don't think WWE has figured out who they want to be revealed as anonymous GM yet.

Here's something they could do since EDGE is retired now they could make him the raw gm I know he feuded and beat the hell out the laptop but it could all be a work so he could go to smackdown and still be champ !

....no.

Well just before Jericho too his hiatus he made a vow to find out who the GM was so i can see when he comes back they pick that back up and that be how they unveil who it is. As for who it is and if my little theory works out i would hope for Stephanie. She and y2j had awesome promos together way back when which would also work because chances are when Jericho returns he would be a face.

Archived