My review's on GameFAQ's homepage.

CactusClothesline

All Stars is indeed a 'weekend job', it has a very short lifespan as I found myself selling it after only a couple of days.

Lol, maybe you should've learned how to play it, unlock more stuff, play online, etc.

I did all of that in a weekend, its lifespan is very short, it could've been a much better game but it wasn't.

It seems like you're treating this as a wrestling game and not a fighter.

Multiplayer is the central draw of a title like this.

Read my online section. I talk about that. I said it added to the game, but not for long.

That was a response to Dolph.

I understand that its a fighting game and its mainly based around the online mode but even then after a few matches it did get a bit tiring. I'm not saying that this is everyones view on the game but for me personally, the review Teh Slug wrote pretty much sums up the whole game for me.

A weekend?? Well in all honesty Dolph, if u only played a game a couple days then u didnt completely experience it.. So therefore your "review" would be incomplete.. That would be like me reviewing Black Ops, because i only played it a few days.. And no there is no comparison from All Stars 2 Black Ops.. Or reviewing a movie i have only seen halfway thru.. Or reviewing a restaurant as a whole when u have only eaten 1 entree.. Now, jus because u may have not liked the game for whatever reason, or may have not been good at it doesnt make it a bad game.. How can it be a weekend job when the majority of the people still have it, and play it??? Teh Slug, the rewrite is a lil more in depth, thanks..

I agree.This review is totally wrong.

It's a review. It's opinion. It can't be wrong.

Some facts of reviews can be wrong, though.

You've contradicted yourself there; plus you dismissed the whole review with one phrase, 'totally wrong' which is a false statement itself. It's a well written and well structured review; not the best, but by no means the worst. I don't agree with the review of the game's sound, but aside from that I largely agree with it. Congrats for it being posted on that site's homepage as well :cool:.

I agree.This review is totally wrong.

It's a review. It's opinion. It can't be wrong.

Some facts of reviews can be wrong, though.

You've contradicted yourself there; plus you dismissed the whole review with one phrase, 'totally wrong' which is a false statement itself. It's a well written and well structured review; not the best, but by no means the worst. I don't agree with the review of the game's sound, but aside from that I largely agree with it. Congrats for it being posted on that site's homepage as well :cool:.

'facts of reviews can be wrong, though.'

Sounds like hes talking about reviews in general. In that case he didn't contradicted himself.

I just bought this game just to play as Macho Man. I HATE the reversal system. I do not understand it at all. Because of this I tend to get my ass handed to me ALOT. I lost like 3 matches in a row, because the controls are so weird. I'll probably get the hang of it, but so far the only match I've won was as John Cena and I beat CM Punk.

I just bought this game just to play as Macho Man. I HATE the reversal system. I do not understand it at all. Because of this I tend to get my ass handed to me ALOT. I lost like 3 matches in a row, because the controls are so weird. I'll probably get the hang of it, but so far the only match I've won was as John Cena and I beat CM Punk.

The controls aren't weird though, it's just really different from other wwe games. Reversing actually gets pretty easy once you learn the timings, the windows are very strict.

well pre ordered the game and played for about a month straight.... then I a bought la noire. played la noire for a couple of days and now rocking all stars again... the game is too much fun to put down. i enjoy especially playing with little kids because the get super excited about how over the top it is. for a game that doesn't have that much i sure do play it a damn lot. I especially enjoy caw mode and making different federations to play with it. I just finished my wwf attitude era and had finished my wcw one about a month ago.... its great to relive the days of n64 fun. cause that's all it is. god i hope they make another one, if they don't i will be crushed. overall 8.5 out of 9 i miss real tag matches.... the thing is when i was a kid all i did was tornado tags anyway soooo it doesn't really bother me that much. i would give it a 10 out of 10 if there was a unlimited caw slots.

Archived