Hawkins and Ryder

ColdBloodEnigma

They need an experienced team to save the tag team division,so even Hawkins & Ryder won't work.

Yeah, because teaming since 2004 (2007 in WWE) till about 2009 (that's 5 years!) doesn't make you an 'experienced team' :shift:

By an experienced team I mean a team of 2 experienced superstars not an inexperienced team which teamed for a year or two.Like Kane & Show,which is the best tag team atm IMO.Because both members of the team are experienced.

And if you are counting tag team years including outside WWE,then the WWE tag team division would have been saved a long time ago.The point you rose is extremely silly as according to your point Santino & Kozlov,Gabriel & Slater,etc. are experienced teams,right?And they should be able to save the division?

I can't help but feel that creative put them together so they have time to think about what to do with Ryder's popularity.

On a side note, I'd much rather see them both pushed as singles stars, but if this keeps them on TV, I'm all for it.

Since Zack Ryder is making cameos with Cena, i think tht Zack Ryder attacks Cena at one point for a reason to be revealed. A week later, Curt Hawkins comes outs and assists Ryder.

Could be interesting if Ryder and Hawkins were booked strong on RAW. And then Cena would truely put them over, and get the tv time plus the credibity the two deserve.

Archived