Hawkins and Ryder

ColdBloodEnigma

Well since the tag division seems no where to be found then I dont know. Im guessing this will be a WWE Superstars exclusive storyline. Perhaps we will see a few Santino/Koslov vs Major Broskis matches but without the Tag Team Titles. Who are the Tag Team champions?

Vlad's new blue attire with the old red elbow pads reminds me of Santino's attire, yet it's a shame that they're not teaming anymore. Hopefully Hawkins and Ryder will indeed reunite and get another tag title run.

VladaMarella broke up?! D,:

Vlad's new blue attire with the old red elbow pads reminds me of Santino's attire, yet it's a shame that they're not teaming anymore. Hopefully Hawkins and Ryder will indeed reunite and get another tag title run.

Who are the Tag Team champions?

Show and Kane.

Whatcha talkin' about, Willis? Santino is still teaming with Kozlov, hell I'm pretty sure we are going to see a Vladtino/Edgeheads feud coming up.

Show and Kane.

Whatcha talkin' about, Willis? Santino is still teaming with Kozlov, hell I'm pretty sure we are going to see a Vladtino/Edgeheads feud coming up.

When have they teamed? I'd like to know because I'm hoping they still are together, but I've been reading results for RAW and Superstars and there hasn't been any mention of them teaming (at least on TV) for weeks now. :\

Show and Kane.

When have they teamed? I'd like to know because I'm hoping they still are together, but I've been reading results for RAW and Superstars and there hasn't been any mention of them teaming (at least on TV) for weeks now. :\

Kozlov has been injured.

Watch, I bet everyone on this forum will think they randomly reunited on Raw because most of them don't watch Superstars. :shift: It happened with Primo & Carlito when they reunited on Superstars last year. :(

Now that their Gimmicks developed, I can see a lot of potential in this team. They also improved in the ring. Their Gimmick during their first run was being "Edgeheads" and they were bland as hell. I hope they appear on RAW.

Now that their Gimmicks developed, I can see a lot of potential in this team. They also improved in the ring. Their Gimmick during their first run was being "Edgeheads" and they were bland as hell. I hope they appear on RAW.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't their first run as the Major Bros.?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't their first run as the Major Bros.?

You're right.

They need an experienced team to save the tag team division,so even Hawkins & Ryder won't work.

It's not an experienced team they'd need as much as creative having a commitment to giving a damn about tag wrestling.

So currently in the tag team division we have:

The Uso's

Kane and Big Show

Slater and Gabriel(Corre's slowly falling apart so this won't last much longer)

Hawkins and Ryder

Santino and Kozlov(I think they're still a team, they haven't teamed since Kozlov was taken out of Mania)

R-Truth and Johnny Curtis???(depends if they go with the tag title shot or not)

Rumors say that

Khali and Jinder Mahal will be teaming soon

So if all these teams stay together/form, that's a total of 7 teams....I think that's an all time high in like 3-4 years. And there are still a few teams that could be put together easily, but knowing creative, it won't happen.

On topic, I'd love to see Hawkins and Ryder get the tag titles sometime. Looks like their jobbing days are over.

Also, I could see them throwing Trent Baretta in the mix to make them a faction.

I hope it can work, they really deserve some recognition. But for the moment I dont think there is a team out there that could beat Kane and Big Show, not realistically anyway. They will have to do some kind of triple threat tag match for Show and Kane to lose the title any time soon. Unless they do something really ridiculous like having Nexus destroy them in the middle of a match.

I hope it can work, they really deserve some recognition. But for the moment I dont think there is a team out there that could beat Kane and Big Show, not realistically anyway. They will have to do some kind of triple threat tag match for Show and Kane to lose the title any time soon. Unless they do something really ridiculous like having Nexus destroy them in the middle of a match.

Or Have the Major Broski's tear Kane's MCL and while Kane is out they pick apart Big Show in Hanicap matches and No DQ matches, all the while having Kane try and talk Big Show and the WWE doctor's into letting him return to action. All of this will lead into a Hannicap No DQ Tag Tittle match between The Big Show vs. The Major Broski's at Summerslam, but Teddy Long comes out to reluntaly say Kane is able to compete, Kane enters very slowly limping to the ring. When the bell rings Zack and Curt go straight for Kane's knee again, and damaging Big Show's right hand. This match ends with Kane getting hit with the Ruff Ryder thru a table. After the match Big is just staring at Kane asking "why" while shaking his head in disbelief. This also sets up a Kane retirement angle but another time for that

Archived