My favourite

Jeanne

Distant birds, eternal nursing is so forest, the ship drifted always concerned about bay; Bustling travelers, michelle, always missing in place, or go home.

Home is a sweet, people hear it will have a feeling of warmth into my mind, but home is also?

Home is a place where families. The happiness of the family must depend on each family member to create, working together. My home is the working busy father, amiable mom and lively my composition.

You see, I that papa will come back. "He that circle circle and benevolent face, always a smile, carved like never lost his temper like; thick eyebrows below are a pair of bai shuiling's clever jiongjiongweishen eyes, high nose bridge, also wearing a pair of glasses, anyway is how to see how to let a person feel kind. He goes home has not early, still drunk smoked smoked, but every time he won't forget, come and see to visit my father let me feel the thick.

After we got home at noon, you can see the mother in the kitchen in a hurry. Look, she's a pair of such as leaves in her eyebrows resolutely oval face, clear, bright eyes, let a person feel the world all things are good, not a little dirty. Mom should not only do household chores, have to take care of my own needs. Whenever I'm in failure, give me to encourage and confidence, let me have the courage to face after the rough.

My mom and dad's care, grew up next, mom and dad, but because I'm getting old lot. They told me meticulous care, let me feel very happy and I can live up to expectations of fans to my expectations, will learn to repay them.

This is my home. If people drinking water, where the shoe pinches. Home in cardiac function like the wind picked up add appropriate dress, how warm, but also only you know.

The home is color. Green, because home have youth vitality; Red hot summer, because home; There is gold, because home have a white, because home harvest has winter quiet; Pink, because the family always be full of love and expectations

I realize that the home is braided.

Archived