secret messages for SvR2012

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I want most of it changed. The series isn't fresh anymore. It's just like madden. I want a ton more moves and maybe a new engine wouldn't hurt. I still feel way to limited. There should be a sh*t load more freedom by now.

It's been confirmed the answer is - "ADVANCED TECH INVADES THE ENGINE."

Holy shit. I'm getting hyped up. I hope they finally make an EXCELLENT SvR or whatever they want to call it this time.

I mean, about time to realize of the tech. opportunities nowadays.

I'm thinking mayb sony move n kinect is advanced tech

My thoughts exactly.

Although I'd be more happy if that tech was full environmental interaction and full implementation of the Havoc system on the whole environment and superstars.

Dude i hope you're right.

My thoughts exactly.

Although I'd be more happy if that tech was full environmental interaction and full implementation of the Havoc system on the whole environment and superstars.

Thank you. How amazing would this be? Or if they bring in the Euphoria engine. It could be the new facial motion capture, too. It wasn't made specific whether or not it was one form of new technology or multiple forms of new technology. I would love to see all of these things in the game.

My thoughts exactly.

Havoc engine + Multiplayer = A shitload of bandwidth

My thoughts exactly.

Havoc engine + Multiplayer = A shitload of bandwidth

Did you know that GTA fully implements the Havoc system and it does have multiplayer?

Archived