secret messages for SvR2012

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing how they know their biggest complaint is the gameplay (moves, engine, submission, etc) and everyone has been saying how All Star has A LOT of stuff that svr needs, even some of svr crew has said this themselves...

I can see "Change is Coming" being the first answer to start. Basically "hyping" the supposed difference we're gonna get since they(not gonna say names) did say 2012 would be better with them onboard.

what a very clever way to get us talking about the game without actually telling us anything about the game.

Its obvious that guys like Rock and The Corre are going to be in this year, so that wasn't much of a clue. Barrett and Gabriel were DLC in 2011, and Jackson was already in the game. So... we're getting excited about Heath Slater? Really? Rock is in EVERY year, so no surprise there.

As for the "change is coming"... theres a change every year. Could you be a little more cryptic? All these clues are like saying I'm can read minds. How about this: I'm getting an image of YOU... yes YES... you're in front of a computer screen. You're... you're reading this message right now. Am I right?

WOW, I did it!!

That all this "hidden message" crap with a grain of salt.

How about this: I'm getting an image of YOU... yes YES... you're in front of a computer screen. You're... you're reading this message right now. Am I right?

WOW, I did it!!

Latop screen actually, so you're wrong.

How about this: I'm getting an image of YOU... yes YES... you're in front of a computer screen. You're... you're reading this message right now. Am I right?

WOW, I did it!!

Laptop(fixed*) screen actually, so you're wrong.

......... I'm at a loss for words. Let me give you an example of what you just said, so you can see where you went wrong with that quip.

Him: "You are eating cheese."

You: "No. I'm eating cheddar actually, so you're wrong."

You see now? Normally, I'd said this is an argument of semantics... but that is being far too kind. So just to sum up: Cheddar is a cheese. Laptop is a computer. And before you say anything, YES a MAC is a computer.

what a very clever way to get us talking about the game without actually telling us anything about the game.

Its obvious that guys like Rock and The Corre are going to be in this year, so that wasn't much of a clue. Barrett and Gabriel were DLC in 2011, and Jackson was already in the game. So... we're getting excited about Heath Slater? Really? Rock is in EVERY year, so no surprise there.

Im guessing you clearly missed the part where someone had pointed out in this topic that The Rock, Corre & Buried "clues" werent the clue tweets at all.

WOW, I did it!!

Laptop(fixed*) screen actually, so you're wrong.

......... I'm at a loss for words. Let me give you an example of what you just said, so you can see where you went wrong with that quip.

Him: "You are eating cheese."

You: "No. I'm eating cheddar actually, so you're wrong."

You see now? Normally, I'd said this is an argument of semantics... but that is being far too kind. So just to sum up: Cheddar is a cheese. Laptop is a computer. And before you say anything, YES a MAC is a computer.

I am on my tablet.

:rock: Alright, lets stick to what in the blue hell the message is and stop degrading THQ at every chance we get. I don't care if your not excited for 2012 for some outlandish and somewhat probably stupid reason, I don't need to read fifty people saying the same thing. (All may I add without giving an example to why).

I suppose it could equal a lot of things if it means "Change is coming". It could be new gameplay, new A.I, New Moves, New Everything...

Archived