secret messages for SvR2012

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not even excited for SvR2012....Not even a little bit. If anything I wanna predict the future and say the next SvR will be exactly like 2011....with a new weapon or somethin.

thank you. thats what i'm saying!

i want better CAW models with no bumps in the road lol

That's the truth. I want like 40 maps in mw3 and I probably won't get that either. I want more people to play battlefield. I want the old republic to officially release. Either way they are just all games that we decide to buy or not to buy.

Don't worry you guys. The next 300+ moves we move will really be gone. We felt we could.really improve in this area.

Let's all just keep aware of what they refuse to discuss so they don't BS us again.

Yeah i remember last year they asked bryan williams if the moves taken out in 2010 were reanimated and replaced and he said yeah

they asked if the hogan legdrop was in the game or atleast a standard animated legdrop he said yeah (animated meaning a grapple move not a running ground attack)

the only thing they were focused on was those damn tlc matches and the physics system... it was a good innovation but lets face it... at times, THQ/Yukes completely has a one track mind when it wants to

California.... Knows how to party. :)

In the city... of LA. In the city... city of Compton!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

LMAO SOmehow i knew someone was gonna do it LOL if it wasn't u it was gonna be me.. dang... beat me to it lol

Archived