Are people using a cheat hack online?

iamthedoctor

Im just curious as I had 2 online matches this morning and basically my green bar was half full and the other player basically did a rollup and no matter how fast I pressed the buttons my kickout meter wouldnt fill up not even a tiny bit and I dunno why it did this. Surely it should fill up when your on green.

I actually thought you were going somewhere else with this like what happened with me- I was playing a guy- I reversed him twice,gave him 2 strong kicks off the ropes,hit him with a flurry of punches and kicks and did a moonsault into a ddt twice...all this took one third of his green bar. He bodyslammed me twice,gave me the dirty poke in the eye move twice- I went down to a half yellow half orange bar. Felt very unbalanced.

Yeah but I went in and tested my thoughts against the computer to see if maybe that was the case(I was using HBK when this happened) and I did the same exact moves minus the reversals and the computer controlled Jake the Snake was in the yellow a hell of alot quicker than what it took with the online opponent. Plus the very little he did with Jake to me should not have had me so drained- 4 moves and HBK is half yellow/orange? vs Hogan maybe- vs Jake seems very off. Weakest acrobat is actually Kofi. His sig kick has less range than Edge's sig kick,he is easily reversible and his taunts are so long you can bake a cake and still go hit him with a strong move.

Yeah but I went in and tested my thoughts against the computer to see if maybe that was the case(I was using HBK when this happened) and I did the same exact moves minus the reversals and the computer controlled Jake the Snake was in the yellow a hell of alot quicker than what it took with the online opponent. Plus the very little he did with Jake to me should not have had me so drained- 4 moves and HBK is half yellow/orange? vs Hogan maybe- vs Jake seems very off. Weakest acrobat is actually Kofi. His sig kick has less range than Edge's sig kick,he is easily reversible and his taunts are so long you can bake a cake and still go hit him with a strong move.

The guide has Steamboat as the weakest.. Jus depends on ur attacks, and grapples I guess.. Use Cody Rhodes, and watch how quick his attacks drain his opponents.. Itz Crazy!!! I used him and within about 45 seconds of me attacking i had my opponenent in the red..

Archived