teach me

m79s

i need someone who will take me and help me learn this game online....plain and simple i suck at times it looks like i know what im doing....but i cant reverse worth anything and never able 2 do combos i need help

set the AI to rookie and practice different button combos,grapples etc- as you gradually get better you set the AI higher and eventually you can smoke the computer even on ALL STAR. At that point you will be good enough to have a decent player match online. Ranked matches is a whole different monster. Ranked matches are basically a reversal fest and x button spamming. If you cant block one move you can guarantee that one move is going to be repeated often. Your average person online is going to always do x-x-x-y-a or x-x-x-y-b and it gets annoying and boring. I had a guy email me and call me a cheap player...well if you cant block a dropkick then I'm not going to bother doing 30 different moves on you- Im just going to dropkick you out of the damn arena and yell NEXT. So RB better become your best friend and LB needs to be your second best friend.

RB better become your best friend and LB needs to be your second best friend.

That's the key. I became really good at this game and I didn't even buy the guide. Getting it this week though just because I love the game so much.

RB better become your best friend and LB needs to be your second best friend.

That's the key. I became really good at this game and I didn't even buy the guide. Getting it this week though just because I love the game so much.

The guide is def worth it!!!

Archived