MrB's Original Showcase. Take Two! *Update 5-21*

MrB

Well you could try basing the faces on real peoples' faces. Not to the point that it's a direct likeness, but so you can get a good natural shape. Another thing is the skin. I see you used skin 8? a few times, which gives a very gravelly look to the face, which I myself don't find realistic or appealing, some of the other skins take away the genericy of that to a point.

Well you could try basing the faces on real peoples' faces. Not to the point that it's a direct likeness, but so you can get a good natural shape. Another thing is the skin. I see you used skin 8? a few times, which gives a very gravelly look to the face, which I myself don't find realistic or appealing, some of the other skins take away the genericy of that to a point.

Alright cool, i actually do try and loosely base faces off of real guys somewhat but not all the time. And i do use more than that one skin it just happened to be those couple i posted so no worries there. I just happen to like that skin because since theres not many shadows on it when you add design detailing to it it looks better on it. But yea i use other skins on other caws. :)

Thanks for the comments guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Im going to post more originals. Right now im working on my too cool but once their done ill get back to posting more here. ;) If anyone was wondering why i hadnt been of course. :P

Archived