Hogan Responds To Those Who Say He Never Jobs, Anderson Takes Shot At WWE

AustinFan

So because one doesn't enjoy Extreme Rules Ladder and Cage matches, it means they only like a match with blood in it? That isn't a great display of logic.

I get it if he didn't like the ladder & cage matches.I totally get that.But were they laughable?C'mon man!Even a small kid would've appreciated those matches.

And the blood point I only rose,seeing how he is laughing at 2 of the best matches of this year and praising every single TNA match including Abyss/Crimson's 5 min. match & the horrible Sacrifice Main Event(Horrible for a Main Event,other than that it was an OK match).

Oh jeez... apparently, you don't understand the meaning of "surprisingly decent". Yeah, that is most definitely praise, I was on my knees, crying out to the heavens in thanks of such beautiful matches. Oh, and before you reply, be sure to note, that was called "sarcasm".

So because one doesn't enjoy Extreme Rules Ladder and Cage matches, it means they only like a match with blood in it? That isn't a great display of logic.

I get it if he didn't like the ladder & cage matches.I totally get that.But were they laughable?C'mon man!Even a small kid would've appreciated those matches.

And the blood point I only rose,seeing how he is laughing at 2 of the best matches of this year and praising every single TNA match including Abyss/Crimson's 5 min. match & the horrible Sacrifice Main Event(Horrible for a Main Event,other than that it was an OK match).

Don't bother with them, man. Misatouki has been calling me a mark for years, yet he defends the pile of horse shit know as Impact Wrestling, where wrestling matters......for 20 minutes on a 2 hour show.

Getting old, dear sir? I've agreed with you with quite a few things you've said about TNA in the past. It's the little things that people, including you, have blown out of proportion and said, "Oh, they're gonna go under!", that I've "defended". Yes, I do call you a mark, now more so just to piss you off, but back as "Pure Awesomeness", I'd see you come into the TNA section, complain about random crap, then go into a WWE topic and praise anything they'd do. Whether or not you do that now, I don't entirely know, nor do I really care.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course they would, because WWE's product is marketed to little kids. The cage match was indeed laughable, the only part about that match that wasn't funny was when Super Cena almost broke The Miz's neck, I mean seriously WWE gives the title to a man that can't even execute a damn suplex right?

And At least Sacrifice's Main Event was better than Wrestlemania's.

Don't bother with them, man. Misatouki has been calling me a mark for years, yet he defends the pile of horse shit know as Impact Wrestling, where wrestling matters......for 20 minutes on a 2 hour show.

Thanks a lot for supporting me man.Finally,I have someone who has an eye for actual wrestling.And I still can't believe that he highly appreciated the Crimson/Abyss match and called the shitty Sting/RVD Main Event "surprisingly good" yet laughed at the Ladder & Cage Matches from ER.

Seriously man,Misatouki=Future Vince McMahon when it comes to recognizing "Wrestling".

That statement right there lost you any and all credibility in this argument.

Personally speaking, the ladder match wasn't that great. It would've been better had we not seen the finish that we did, had Christian won fairly. As far as the cage match goes, I can't disagree, I thought that was great, considering who was involved.

I also thought Crimson/Abyss exceeded expectations and was better than I thought it'd be. I didn't care enough to go through a whole replay of the PPV to see the main event, so I have no thoughts on that yet.

Thanks a lot for supporting me man.Finally,I have someone who has an eye for actual wrestling.And I still can't believe that he highly appreciated the Crimson/Abyss match and called the shitty Sting/RVD Main Event "surprisingly good" yet laughed at the Ladder & Cage Matches from ER.

Seriously man,Misatouki=Future Vince McMahon when it comes to recognizing "Wrestling".

How exactly?How well Misatouki recognizes a good match,everybody knows.Then came this guy whose comment I appreciated and layed down the fact about the "wrestling" in "Impact" Wrestling-happens for 20 mins. or so.And yet that Misatouki defends that piece of shit and bashes a company which delivers much better matches than Impact Wrestling...Where Wrestling Matters...MY FOOT!

How exactly?How well Misatouki recognizes a good match,everybody knows.Then came this guy whose comment I appreciated and layed down the fact about the "wrestling" in "Impact" Wrestling-happens for 20 mins. or so.And yet that Misatouki defends that piece of shit and bashes a company which delivers much better matches than Impact Wrestling...Where Wrestling Matters...MY FOOT!

WWe matches better than Impact's? Never especially when you see the same thing in the main event every week, Super Cena w/ the 5 Move Moveset and Blandy Orton with the 6 move moveset, winning every match and engaging in stupid feuds.

BTW, you say the Sting-Anderson-RVD feud has been going on for too long, Cena-Miz has been going on for waaaay longer than that, so...

Of course you appreciated it, because you're a WWE mark, and someone who hates on anything TNA related happened to defend you. Fact or not, I'd rather watch those 20 minutes, where the wrestling is at least decent, then watch the 40 minutes of slow-paced wrestling full of restholds and commercials, with that rare chance of a watchable match. That there is fact, no matter how badly your markiness tries to deny it. Quality over quantity is this case, but oh no, you WWE marks have to shove in the fact that WWE puts on longer, yet less enjoyable matches, as if it's an accomplishment. If you're seriously that obsessed with match lengths, go out and buy some Indy DVDs, where it's 100% certain that you'll find better and longer matches then anything WWE could muster up.

I don't bother with Two/Face, because he's that guy who hates on anything TNA related, yet somehow loved the MEM era, where there was less wrestling than there is now. You however, are just some WWE mark acting like you've actually watched anything TNA related, and then latch onto whatever someone else says about it, instead of giving an honest opinion from yourself. Your reviews aren't doing shit for you, if you really believe WWE are "delivering". So with that said, I really, REALLY don't care what you have to say after this, because you've already proven how big of a gullible, idiotic WWE mark you are, and I expect no different if you are to reply to this, so goodbye dear sir. :)

WWe matches better than Impact's? Never especially when you see the same thing in the main event every week, Super Cena w/ the 5 Move Moveset and Blandy Orton with the 6 move moveset, winning every match and engaging in stupid feuds.

BTW, you say the Sting-Anderson-RVD feud has been going on for too long, Cena-Miz has been going on for waaaay longer than that, so...

I never said that.

Archived