Hogan Responds To Those Who Say He Never Jobs, Anderson Takes Shot At WWE

AustinFan

Good comeback, but I think the only train wreck is on Thursday night.

Superstars? I agree, that shit sucks.

Niiiiiiice :)

Question for you two, Is an episode of Impact better then an episode of Smackdown? I want to know your honest opinion.

Why? Is it that hard for you to realize that somebody might have a different opinion than you?

No? I just want to know what they see in TNA, I don't watch the show often (when I do though I'm bored to tears) so I'd like to know if they think it is better then the best WWE show on TV.

Good comeback, but I think the only train wreck is on Thursday night.

Superstars? I agree, that shit sucks.

Niiiiiiice :)

Question for you two, Is an episode of Impact better then an episode of Smackdown? I want to know your honest opinion.

Question for you the guy in you're sig what is he in WWE? A joke, a mid-carder and sometimes even a jobber? How many days did he hold onto The WHC title? hmmm was it two days. Now what was Christian in TNA? How did TNA treat him? Correct me if I'm wrong wasn't Christian a main eventer in TNA? Wasn't he a two time TNA Champion? and did he hold onto the title more than two days?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmt33xbI3l8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EebTMKcn2E4&feature=relmfu

I don't care if they made Christian a 20 TNA world champ, the fact of the matter is that the current product sucks dick. I used to love TNA, I was a big fan but within the past year the product just became extremely boring and the booking just doesn't make sense...PS: Christian being a WHC reign for two days is ten times more credible and prestigious then all of his TNA NWA world title reigns combined.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Superstars thing was some trolling. But yes, Impact has been better than Smackdown on numerous occasions, if you feel Smackdown never had a bad show, then I wouldn't know what to say to you. The question is, do you feel RAW is better than Impact, now you rag on TNA for consistently being bad, but you don't acknowledge the fact that WWE has two shows to redeem themselves weekly. We always compare Impact to Smackdown, but that's only one show, how is that fair? IMO, Impact has been consistently better than RAW, but of course, they may not be able to hold up with WWE's second weekly show. Does that mean they're "shit"? Well not really, it just means they get one chance per week, while WWE gets two. Sometimes they do well, other times they fail, but I think we'd have a lot more fair comparisons of the company if each company had equal opportunities. That's just my take on the matter.

As far as Christian's two day reign as WHC being more prestigious that his NWA TNA reigns, if one were to go by title history, that would be wrong. Mind you Christian won the title when TNA was still affiliated with NWA, at that time the NWA TNA title carried the prestige of all the previous NWA champions. The World Heavyweight Championship isn't Big Gold, keep that in mind, I'm not too sure if WWE keeps Big Gold winners on record as part of World Heavyweight Champions. Which would mean, it only goes back to the first time it was contested in WWE, which isn't as prestigious as NWA TNA.

The Superstars thing was some trolling. But yes, Impact has been better than Smackdown on numerous occasions, if you feel Smackdown never had a bad show, then I wouldn't know what to say to you. The question is, do you feel RAW is better than Impact, now you rag on TNA for consistently being bad, but you don't acknowledge the fact that WWE has two shows to redeem themselves weekly. We always compare Impact to Smackdown, but that's only one show, how is that fair? IMO, Impact has been consistently better than RAW, but of course, they may not be able to hold up with WWE's second weekly show. Does that mean they're "shit"? Well not really, it just means they get one chance per week, while WWE gets two. Sometimes they do well, other times they fail, but I think we'd have a lot more fair comparisons of the company if each company had equal opportunities. That's just my take on the matter.

As far as Christian's two day reign as WHC being more prestigious that his NWA TNA reigns, if one were to go by title history, that would be wrong. Mind you Christian won the title when TNA was still affiliated with NWA, at that time the NWA TNA title carried the prestige of all the previous NWA champions. The World Heavyweight Championship isn't Big Gold, keep that in mind, I'm not too sure if WWE keeps Big Gold winners on record as part of World Heavyweight Champions. Which would mean, it only goes back to the first time it was contested in WWE, which isn't as prestigious as NWA TNA.

I don't think that Smackdown is always perfect, I just think it is an overall better show compared to Impact week in and week out. However, I will say that RAW isn't a great show, and I could honestly say that for a while Impact was better than RAW. But I can't say the same now. RAW is a mediocre show, but Impact (imo) is now an extremely bad show that doesn't make to much sense. I do agree that it would be easier to judge if both shows had two shows a week, but once again this is all subjective, we all have different tastes and like different promotions. I wasn't trying to start a flame war or anything with my comparison between SD! and TNA, I just wanted a different opinion.

Also, yeah the NWA title is immensely prestigious, but at that point it was just an appellation. Yeah it could be called the NWA title, but in reality at that time it wasn't considered a major championship (I'm not trying to knock TNA, but that was early in the company's history so of course they wouldn't be equivalent to WWE although the product was great then). Also, the WHC is considered a top tier title, possibly bigger than the WWE title. It does contain the history of WCW.. and even if it isn't bigger, it is still on par with the WWE title, it is big gold and often described as a big accomplishment.

Just do one thing:Just check on the internet the reviews of Lockdown,Sacrifice & Extreme Rules and see which one scored the best.

And like you did with some of your above posts,plz do not deny the fact that you said the following line in your latest post:

Christian has no mic skills and isn't entertaining at all.

Now if you are a man,stick to your words.

What important exactly did Anderson did for which he was awarded the world title within 6 months of his debut or so?

At least Christian did something,if not everything for the company,for 17 years.

I never denied saying that, nor did I deny saying anything else that I said, so once again thanks for making yourself even more stupid. But anyways, while we're on the subject of reviews, let's take out Sacrifice, stick WM 27 where you put Extreme Rules & let's see who wins?

Christian did what for WWE? Be in Edge's shadow? Show why he was always the Marty Jannety of E&C? Damn, he;s racking up a lot of nicknames nowadays, he's Rey Mysterio #2, he's Marty Jannety, I wonder what else he'll become. Also, while Anderson's title run might have come quick, Sheamus admitted in a quote that is shown on the loading screens on WWE SvR 2011, that he won the title in two months. Please answer for me why he was awarded the title after two months of being on RAW?

I don't watch TNA very often, but when I do, I understand everything that's going on. Even if I haven't paid attention to TNA in awhile. So, I don't really get all the "TNA sucks, it makes no sense" stuff. :huh:

People that are used to WWE's "in your face, obvious" storylines, I dunno.

Just do one thing:Just check on the internet the reviews of Lockdown,Sacrifice & Extreme Rules and see which one scored the best.

And like you did with some of your above posts,plz do not deny the fact that you said the following line in your latest post:

Christian has no mic skills and isn't entertaining at all.

Now if you are a man,stick to your words.

What important exactly did Anderson did for which he was awarded the world title within 6 months of his debut or so?

At least Christian did something,if not everything for the company,for 17 years.

I never denied saying that, nor did I deny saying anything else that I said, so once again thanks for making yourself even more stupid. But anyways, while we're on the subject of reviews, let's take out Sacrifice, stick WM 27 where you put Extreme Rules & let's see who wins?

Why should I take out Extreme Rules and replace it with WrestleMania?You're not understanding the point,are you?The point is that TNA marks were yelling now and then how WM was shit compared to LockDown,the worst WM of all time,etc,etc. and then came Extreme Rules which single-handedly demolished both LockDown and that recent piece of sh*t Sacrifice.Single-handedly took out both of TNA's PPV's.

And from where is this all "Christian is the Marty Jannetty of E & C" stuff coming up?Do you even realize that E & C was finished ages ago.That couple of recent tag team matches don't really re-unite the team.Christian has been a singles competitor for more than a decade now.You want to look at his singles success?

ECW Champion

3-time Intercontinental Champion

World Heavyweight Champion

European Champion

Hardcore Champion

He is a triple crown champion

Grand Slam Champion

The guy has given us some of the best ladder matches we have ever seen,not to mention that triple threat Tag Team Ladder Match @ WM X-Seven.Ask TNA to deliver some stuff like that using ANY team.

And as for you calling him Rey Mysterio #2,are you even aware that he was starting to get pushed during the time you were watching that Immortal crap?When he came back from injury he was put over Del Rio(the 2011 Royal Rumble winner and #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship @ WM) not once but twice.Why exactly did this happen if Vince really wanted to push Del Rio to become the champ?And that also against someone like Christian who was a midcard wrestler at that time.If you noticed,during this time,Christian was at his best in WWE and almost every single WWE fan came to know that he would eventually be awarded the World Heavyweight Title sooner or later and at that time they wanted to keep the title with Edge and build up Del Rio more.They probably wanted a future E vs. C match for the title but Edge's sudden retirement left them with no choice,no one credible enough on SD to hold the title,and they were forced to give Christian the title sooner than anyone expected.But as I said,they wanted to build up Del Rio more before awarding him the title and they had future plans for Christian, so his title reign ended in just 5 days(or 2 days to be more precise) & Orton is the champ.If they don't trust Christian,do not believe that he is credible enough to hold the title,considering that stuff,they would never have awarded him the title in the first place,Edge's retirement or not.

And the fact that he is still in Smackdown's Main Event for the World Heavyweight Championship @ Over The Limit,says it all.

Why should I take out Extreme Rules and replace it with WrestleMania?You're not understanding the point,are you?The point is that TNA marks were yelling now and then how WM was shit compared to LockDown,the worst WM of all time,etc,etc. and then came Extreme Rules which single-handedly demolished both LockDown and that recent piece of sh*t Sacrifice.Single-handedly took out both of TNA's PPV's.

How can you say that when it's obvious you didn't watch either PPV. Sacrifice was a very solid PPV without having any gimmick matches on it. Extreme Rules being better than it? Meh. Extreme Rules better than LockDown? Mark, please. The reason as to why you're in this section of the forums (when it's clear you're just some WWE mark that doesn't even watch TNA, but bashes it nevertheless) is still in question.

And the fact that you have to bring up reviews for your opinion on the TNA PPVs just proves even further that you should just shut up and crawl back to the "WWE Universe" section.

How can you say that when it's obvious you didn't watch either PPV. Sacrifice was a very solid PPV without having any gimmick matches on it. Extreme Rules being better than it? Meh. Extreme Rules better than LockDown? Mark, please. The reason as to why you're in this section of the forums (when it's clear you're just some WWE mark that doesn't even watch TNA, but bashes it nevertheless) is still in question.

And the fact that you have to bring up reviews for your opinion on the TNA PPVs just proves even further that you should just shut up and crawl back to the "WWE Universe" section.

Dude,I've seen all 4 PPVs and I have to agree with you on the fact that LockDown was indeed a very solid PPV,infact it could have been the best of the 4 but the extremely fast-paced action in some matches took away the "pain" emotion from them which is highly important for a successful match.And on that basis,I've given Extreme Rules the slight edge and is the best for me.But LockDown wasn't very far behind.The show had some pretty decent matches especially the Angle/Jarrett Match which was the best(the botching was the main problem with this one but that's just a small error) & Lethal LockDown and to some extent Pope/Joe.But that's it.Other matches were good as well but nothing spectacular.X-Division(eliminations were way too fast although the action was good,Morgan/Hernandez sucked,Knockouts Match didn't even last a min.,fatal 4-way tag team match was average just because of Eric's funny performance & the World Title Match was the biggest disappointment of the night.And although Extreme Rules was a gimmick PPV,at least every match was different with different stipulations/rules unlike LockDown where EVERY SINGLE MATCH is contested in a cage(thus your "gimmick" reason to bash Extreme Rules makes no sense).

But Sacrifice,really man?What was so special about this PPV other than the X-Division Championship match which was fantastic and a good tag team opener?Extreme Rules won this battle,hands down.

Extreme Rules had a great opener in the Last Man Standing Match,a good Tables Match(the best I've seen in recent months),an unexpected and great debut of Kharma,a spectacular Ladder Match(2nd Best Match out of all the 4 PPVs) and a perfect Steel Cage Match to close the show.

I advised you to read the reviews for your own info so that you don't do something stupid like comparing a PPV like Sacrifice to Extreme Rules.

Infact,when we are at it,I would also like to inform you that even WM was a better PPV than Sacrifice.Now I know that a crazy "Impact" Wrestling mark like you will become even more mad so I would like to keep the reason for this as short as possible:HHH/UnderTaker saved WM from being the worst of the 4.

So the rankings are:

1. Extreme Rules

2. LockDown

3. WrestleMania(just because of the HHH/Taker match,otherwise it would have been at #4)

4. Sacifice(same reason as above)

Dude,I've seen all 4 PPVs and I have to agree with you on the fact that LockDown was indeed a very solid PPV,infact it could have been the best of the 4 but the extremely fast-paced action in some matches took away the "pain" emotion from them which is highly important for a successful match.And on that basis,I've given Extreme Rules the slight edge and is the best for me.But LockDown wasn't very far behind.The show had some pretty decent matches especially the Angle/Jarrett Match which was the best(the botching was the main problem with this one but that's just a small error) & Lethal LockDown and to some extent Pope/Joe.But that's it.Other matches were good as well but nothing spectacular.X-Division(eliminations were way too fast although the action was good,Morgan/Hernandez sucked,Knockouts Match didn't even last a min.,fatal 4-way tag team match was average just because of Eric's funny performance & the World Title Match was the biggest disappointment of the night.And although Extreme Rules was a gimmick PPV,at least every match was different with different stipulations/rules unlike LockDown where EVERY SINGLE MATCH is contested in a cage(thus your "gimmick" reason to bash Extreme Rules makes no sense).

But Sacrifice,really man?What was so special about this PPV other than the X-Division Championship match which was fantastic and a good tag team opener?Extreme Rules won this battle,hands down.

Extreme Rules had a great opener in the Last Man Standing Match,a good Tables Match(the best I've seen in recent months),an unexpected and great debut of Kharma,a spectacular Ladder Match(2nd Best Match out of all the 4 PPVs) and a perfect Steel Cage Match to close the show.

I advised you to read the reviews for your own info so that you don't do something stupid like comparing a PPV like Sacrifice to Extreme Rules.

Infact,when we are at it,I would also like to inform you that even WM was a better PPV than Sacrifice.Now I know that a crazy "Impact" Wrestling mark like you will become even more mad so I would like to keep the reason for this as short as possible:HHH/UnderTaker saved WM from being the worst of the 4.

So the rankings are:

1. Extreme Rules

2. LockDown

3. WrestleMania(just because of the HHH/Taker match,otherwise it would have been at #4)

I wasn't bashing the PPV you moron, I was just mentioned that Sacrifice was a good PPV for not having any gimmick matches on it. How you interpreted that into an insult to Extreme Rules, when I'm also talking about LockDown in the same comment, is beyond me. LockDown was good, yeah there were some "blah" moments (as there are with ANY wrestling or WWE PPV) during the show, but it was still much more enjoyable than Extreme Rules. LockDown is an all-cage match PPV, the way you're making it sound like a negative makes it seem like you don't understand that, so complaining that every match was in a cage is quite idiotic.

These "great" things about Extreme Rules are just your marky exaggerations. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk, even for a Last Man Standing match, was just boring and predictable, even for a CM Punk (who I'm a huge fan of) match. The Tables match was decent at best, and as for the Ladder and Cage matches... :lol:

WrestleMania better than Sacrifice? Even that I disagree with, and once again, your reasons as to why it wasn't good, sound like you listened to a review on YouTube and tried searching through the commentsto find a good negative comment about the whole PPV. The first match was terrible, I've no idea why you'd say that's good and not Brian Kendrick vs Robbie E, which was good. Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne, predictable finish, but it was far better than the Divas match from Extreme Rules. Abyss vs. Crimson was very surprisingly good. Hardy and Harris vs. Beer Money was good as well, Beer Money's best match? Nowhere near it, but still a good match. Tommy Dreamer vs. AJ Styles was also a good match with a surprising finish of Dreamer winning the match. The main event was also surprisingly decent.

What did WrestleMania have? A spot and finisher fest involving Undertaker and HHH, and only one good match on the card, being Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes. That's right, WWE's biggest and most important PPV of the year and it has one good match on it, and of course the other match that only the marks went crazy for.

See, I don't need to read reviews to create an opinion on the PPVs, because I've watched both WrestleMania and Extreme Rules and neither were great. Extreme Rules was decent at best, and I never said Sacrifice was better than it in the first place, I said "meh". Sacrifice was good, Extreme Rules was decent, so I'm not going to bother with comparisons. However, Sacrifice surpassed WrestleMania with the first half of the show alone. You see, I may be a mark, but at least I actually watch the other show and give a fair enough opinion on what I thought of it, and surprisingly, I'm not the only one who shares these opinions.

And as for the "Impact Wrestling mark" comment, the only reason I talk more about TNA then I do with say PWG or DGUSA is because it's on television.

So the rankings are:

1. Extreme Rules

2. LockDown

These "great" things about Extreme Rules are just your marky exaggerations. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk, even for a Last Man Standing match, was just boring and predictable, even for a CM Punk (who I'm a huge fan of) match. The Tables match was decent at best, and as for the Ladder and Cage matches... :lol:

See that's what I'm talking about.Those were the 2 best matches of the night and you laughing at them just shows your knowledge of "quality" matches and your hate for the company.

I'd admit that I liked Extreme Rules slightly more than LockDown(just because of the 2 "laughable for you" matches you mentioned) and way more than Sacrifice but atleast I appreciated the best matches on the card(I specially mentioned Angle/Jarrett,Lethal LockDown,Joe/Pope from LockDown & the X-Division Championship Match and Tag Team Match from Sacrifice) but the Sting/Van Dam match was horrible,by horrible I mean to say,horrible for a main event.Now before you say anything related to WWE's horrible Main Events,let me point out that it was definitely better than Miz/Cena's WM bout.Dreamer/Styles was OK & Abyss/Crimson ended way too soon,but it could have picked up.

But you haven't learn to appreciate a WWE superstar's performance,have you?The LSM was boring for you,I agree it was predictable though,but it has nothing to do with the quality of the match.You laughed at the Ladder & Cage Matches?!?Why?Coz they were better than anything TNA offered at LockDown or Sacrifice?The only positive match for you @ ER was the Tables Match,which was indeed good,but was 4th best match of the night,the top 3 being,in order,The Ladder Match,The Steel Cage Match & The Last Man Standing Match.

And I was ONLY advising you to read ANY review on the Internet,to improve your knowledge of a "Good Match" so next time you're gonna think twice before laughing at some fantastic matches from WWE,like you did with the Ladder & Cage Matches.

Or perhaps you should watch some good ROH, PWG and/or DGUSA PPVs to improve yours. Seriously, what idiot actually thinks that they'll understand the criteria of a good match by reading somebody else's opinion on a show, who is likely a mark of the company in the first place?

Or perhaps you should watch some good ROH, PWG and/or DGUSA PPVs to improve yours. Seriously, what idiot actually thinks that they'll understand the criteria of a good match by reading somebody else's opinion on a show, who is likely a mark of the company in the first place?

When did I say I read somebody else's opinion on a show or something?Instead I'm advising you to read them seeing how you continuously applaud an average match and laugh at a show stealer.

And a member of a well-known PRO wrestling show review site is likely to be a mark of WWE only when he posts reviews for both WWE & TNA shows?You must be out of your mind,my friend.Why exactly would he waste his time to write a review for a company's event--and the company being the one he hates?:facepalm:

Also, the WHC is considered a top tier title, possibly bigger than the WWE title. It does contain the history of WCW.. and even if it isn't bigger, it is still on par with the WWE title, it is big gold and often described as a big accomplishment.

That's actually incorrect as it's listed as two different titles according to WWE/WWE.com. With the WCW, Chris Jericho is listed as the very last WCW Champion.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/wcwchampionship/

Where as with the World Heavyweight Championship Triple H is listed as the very first World Heavyweight Champion.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/worldheavyweight

If the WCW & World Heavyweight Title were in any way connected, then Chris Jericho would listed as both the last WCW Champion & very first World Heavyweight Champion. The fact that he is not, leads me to believe that they are two completely different titles with two different histories. While the design of the title is similar, it's even looks like two different titles. I'll show you what I mean.

WCW Title

W00217X.jpg

WWE World Heavyweight Title

W01517X.jpg

Notice the difference? Now I won't deny that they have a similar design, because it's quite obvious that they are very close to looking alike. But if you notice with the WCW Title there is a more yellowish color to the title where as with the World Heavyweight Championship with is a more goldish color. I don't believe that's merely a coincidence, I believe that it was purposely designed that way to seperate the two titles from having connection towards one other, other than having a similar design. Also notice on the WCW Title how there are two figures on each side the the world pendant in the center piece of the title & notice how on the WWE World Heavyweight Title those two figures are missing from the center piece of the title. Again, another example of how the two titles differ from one another.

When did I say I read somebody else's opinion on a show or something?Instead I'm advising you to read them seeing how you continuously applaud an average match and laugh at a show stealer.

And a member of a well-known PRO wrestling show review site is likely to be a mark of WWE only when he posts reviews for both WWE & TNA shows?You must be out of your mind,my friend.Why exactly would he waste his time to write a review for a company's event--and the company being the one he hates?:facepalm:

Do you not understand that when somebody reviews a show, they're basing it off their opinions? I mean jeez, I've had smarter discussions with a 13-year-old. Not once did you mention this oh so spectacular website, as all you've been saying is "go read a review", so I've no idea what the hell website you're talking about. And again, I've watched the PPVs, so I don't have to read a review as you keep blabbering on about.

Do you not understand that when somebody reviews a show, they're basing it off their opinions? I mean jeez, I've had smarter discussions with a 13-year-old. Not once did you mention this oh so spectacular website, as all you've been saying is "go read a review", so I've no idea what the hell website you're talking about. And again, I've watched the PPVs, so I don't have to read a review as you keep blabbering on about.

Lol, this kid honestly needs to stay out of this section Misatouki, he isn't winning this debate/discussion at all LOL.

Also, the parts I bolded of yours were horribly contradicted statements, but of course you're gonna come back with some stupid response that'll prove your stupidity even more/

Lol, this kid honestly needs to stay out of this section Misatouki, he isn't winning this debate/discussion at all LOL.

Also, the parts I bolded of yours were horribly contradicted statements, but of course you're gonna come back with some stupid response that'll prove your stupidity even more/

I just advised him to read reviews to inform him that the 2 matches he was laughing at were 2 of the best matches of this year so far.And that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.:facepalm: Isn't that much understandable to you?

The only good matches for him are the ones that contain blood.For him,no blood=match sucks,more blood=Match of the Year.

I didn't say that, don't think that, nor was anywhere near implying that... :???:

Your assumtions suck.

So the rankings are:

1. Extreme Rules

2. LockDown

So because one doesn't enjoy Extreme Rules Ladder and Cage matches, it means they only like a match with blood in it? That isn't a great display of logic.

I get it if he didn't like the ladder & cage matches.I totally get that.But were they laughable?C'mon man!Even a small kid would've appreciated those matches.

And the blood point I only rose,seeing how he is laughing at 2 of the best matches of this year and praising every single TNA match including Abyss/Crimson's 5 min. match & the horrible Sacrifice Main Event(Horrible for a Main Event,other than that it was an OK match).

So because one doesn't enjoy Extreme Rules Ladder and Cage matches, it means they only like a match with blood in it? That isn't a great display of logic.

I get it if he didn't like the ladder & cage matches.I totally get that.But were they laughable?C'mon man!Even a small kid would've appreciated those matches.

And the blood point I only rose,seeing how he is laughing at 2 of the best matches of this year and praising every single TNA match including Abyss/Crimson's 5 min. match & the horrible Sacrifice Main Event(Horrible for a Main Event,other than that it was an OK match).

Don't bother with them, man. Misatouki has been calling me a mark for years, yet he defends the pile of horse shit know as Impact Wrestling, where wrestling matters......for 20 minutes on a 2 hour show.

Don't bother with them, man. Misatouki has been calling me a mark for years, yet he defends the pile of horse shit know as Impact Wrestling, where wrestling matters......for 20 minutes on a 2 hour show.

Thanks a lot for supporting me man.Finally,I have someone who has an eye for actual wrestling.And I still can't believe that he highly appreciated the Crimson/Abyss match and called the shitty Sting/RVD Main Event "surprisingly good" yet laughed at the Ladder & Cage Matches from ER.

Seriously man,Misatouki=Future Vince McMahon when it comes to recognizing "Wrestling".

TNA Impact Wrestling has been great as of late.. can't say that same thing about RAW.

Seriously? It's not even worth watching.. WWE at least makes decent television.

Listening to Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler talk about dead moms, athletes foot and "winning-streaks" for pretty much the whole damn show, seeing John Cena use the same tactics to win matches every week and seeing the death of a tag team division is decent television... yeah. :rolleyes:

Archived