Hogan Responds To Those Who Say He Never Jobs, Anderson Takes Shot At WWE

AustinFan

And why are those guys nowhere to be found on RAW or Smackdown? Or at least receiving pushes?

Funny how you used Superstars in that example as opposed to one of the main brands.

Read the first sentence...Alright you want Smackdown matches, how about Sin Cara VS Daniel Bryan, or Christian VS Randy Orton? Both well performed matches...Want more? Raw had a decent Triple Threat including Rey, Del Rio and Miz. Why point out Superstars? It is WWE's D show, and its performing better than TNA overall, not that hard to figure out why I used that.

Funny how You mention Christian, yet WWE treats him like shit, unlike a certain other company that I know :)

Superstars is better than TNA overall? I respect your opinion, but I find it hard to believe when you're basing that on just the matches. TNA has to have the time to have Storylines and matches, superstars has 3-4 matches and night and virtually NO storylines at all. It's not really fair to compare the two. RAW or SD! vs TNA would be a better comparison.

What he said, plus idc whether you call it bias or not, it's my personal opinion. If I like TNA more than WWE, I do and there's nothing you can do to change that. IMO WWE's storylines are trash & TNA's are much better, but once again that's my opinion. And I'm no TNA mark because I can recognize the bad things TNA does, but I don't harp on it like you WWE marks do :/

You seriously calling me a WWE mark? I think I pointed out that I watch both shows, I just recognize when a product is sucking. I don't come here and complain about it even, unless someone tries to go and point out how awesome it is. You got angles like Morgan and Steiner starting one week, and not being paid attention too until over two weeks later. You got guys receiving huge pushes one month, and jobbing the next like Williams and Lethal. You got guys invovled in a huge feud like Ray and Devon, only for that feud to just end without a conclusion. You got things happening out of totally nowhere, and feuds being built up...with no build-up. What happened to Shannon turning heel? Why re-debut Williams and Magnus as a team, and never build on it at all? Whoa...how about how one week the Buck brothers are feuding, and than the next, they are back together with Tenay trying to push a reason why on commentary instead of letting the Bucks do something that actually makes sense? The inconsistently of TNA has gotten to a point where it is hard to watch. I don't care about your personal opinion, the thing is...your going out their defending what Anderson said...so I offered what I thought on the matter and so did others, but you have to be a kid and start calling people marks is the problem.

You misinterpreted what I said. While my wording of the words "You WWE Marks" was the problem, I was never talking about you. More or less, I was talking about the guy with Rey Mysterio #2's 2 day title reign win in his sig. Speaking of things happening out of nowhere, let's talk about some of WWE's inconsistencies:

You got guys receiving huge pushes one month, and jobbing the next like Williams and Lethal.

While not exactly jobbing, let's revisit the Christian Title win situation. Or, let's go to CM Punk, who is arguable one of, if not the best, wrestler on the WWE roster in terms of wrestling ability. Lately he's been jobbing to Blandy Orton, and I saw it pointed out a while ago that he hasn't won a feud in two years.

Vs Rey Mysterio? Nope

Vs Big Show? Not then either

How about Super Cena? Nah, still lost that feud

You got guys invovled in a huge feud like Ray and Devon, only for that feud to just end without a conclusion.

Lol Um WM27 John Cena and The Rock, it shouldn't take a year just for that shit to end. Or, maybe the Cryme Tyme situation, that never ended rightfully.

Not to mention that most of the guys on superstars put on better matches than 95% of the Raw and SD! roster put together, but never appear on television. or the fact that superstars was pulled from TV because it didn't draw enough attention to stay there.

Whoa...how about how one week the Buck brothers are feuding, and than the next, they are back together with Tenay trying to push a reason why on commentary instead of letting the Bucks do something that actually makes sense?

it wasn't much a feud, more like a disagreement. There was never any "OH I"M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" between them, and can't rightfully be called a feud.

Not to Mention TNA's PPV's are almost always better than WWE's.

WM 27 vs TNA lockdown 2011? Not hard to say who won that.

Extreme Rules vs Sacrifice? ER was a shit PPV too, and of course the one thing happened that made even WWE marks cry foul.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, it's a site for the game anyway. O_O A lot of people come here for CAWs and whatnot and not for TNA or WWE talk.

Back on topic, I think the whole "Hogan never jobs" topic has been completely overblown.

Then how exactly does the "WWE Universe" Section have 36,000+ topics?

Because there are more WWE marks like you then people who actually enjoy WRESTLING and not an Action Soap Opera. And also because there is always more "BREAKING WWE NEWS" because every little bullshit thing WWE does has to get it's own topic, unlike TNA. BTW, if you think WWE is SO much better than TNA, why are you in this section? :nono:

Basically, the WWE marks are mad because Anderson insulted their company, boo-hoo go cry somewhere else, we don't care about you riding WWE's nuts.

TNA has lacked more WRESTLING than Smackdown and even RAW for the last two years or so....I watch and "used" to love both companies, but anyone with half a brain can look at TNA and realize it has really become a piece of ***t. Nothing makes sense anymore....WWE is currently giving a better product. Watch an episode of Superstars and you'll see better wrestling with a Tyson Kidd VS Trent Barreta or a Chris Master VS Drew McIntyre match than a whole episode of IMPACT. Guys, lets face it, the company that used to be an awesome alternative is currently in the s*** hole, and if you honestly are enjoying it and saying they are offering better than WWE at the moment..than your biased.

And why are those guys nowhere to be found on RAW or Smackdown? Or at least receiving pushes?

Funny how you used Superstars in that example as opposed to one of the main brands.

You can't possibly say an episode of Impact is better than Smackdown.. honestly.

Good comeback, but I think the only train wreck is on Thursday night.

Your sig is rey mysterio #2 winning a title he didn't deserve, of course we knew you were gonna say some WWE mark shit like that.

So Christian is as talented as one of the greatest and most respected hispanic wrestlers of all time? Yeah I agree. Also, lol yeah I'd much rather watch Angle and Jarrett feud for an eternity and watch WCW rehashed. You know a company is in trouble when Bubba Ray is main eventing and they place all their trust on 51 year old Sting, that druggie Jeff Hardy, Dixie Carter, Hulk Hogan and Vince Russo.

Read the first sentence...Alright you want Smackdown matches, how about Sin Cara VS Daniel Bryan, or Christian VS Randy Orton? Both well performed matches...Want more? Raw had a decent Triple Threat including Rey, Del Rio and Miz. Why point out Superstars? It is WWE's D show, and its performing better than TNA overall, not that hard to figure out why I used that.

Funny how You mention Christian, yet WWE treats him like shit, unlike a certain other company that I know :)

Superstars is better than TNA overall? I respect your opinion, but I find it hard to believe when you're basing that on just the matches. TNA has to have the time to have Storylines and matches, superstars has 3-4 matches and night and virtually NO storylines at all. It's not really fair to compare the two. RAW or SD! vs TNA would be a better comparison.

What he said, plus idc whether you call it bias or not, it's my personal opinion. If I like TNA more than WWE, I do and there's nothing you can do to change that. IMO WWE's storylines are trash & TNA's are much better, but once again that's my opinion. And I'm no TNA mark because I can recognize the bad things TNA does, but I don't harp on it like you WWE marks do :/

You seriously calling me a WWE mark? I think I pointed out that I watch both shows, I just recognize when a product is sucking. I don't come here and complain about it even, unless someone tries to go and point out how awesome it is. You got angles like Morgan and Steiner starting one week, and not being paid attention too until over two weeks later. You got guys receiving huge pushes one month, and jobbing the next like Williams and Lethal. You got guys invovled in a huge feud like Ray and Devon, only for that feud to just end without a conclusion. You got things happening out of totally nowhere, and feuds being built up...with no build-up. What happened to Shannon turning heel? Why re-debut Williams and Magnus as a team, and never build on it at all? Whoa...how about how one week the Buck brothers are feuding, and than the next, they are back together with Tenay trying to push a reason why on commentary instead of letting the Bucks do something that actually makes sense? The inconsistently of TNA has gotten to a point where it is hard to watch. I don't care about your personal opinion, the thing is...your going out their defending what Anderson said...so I offered what I thought on the matter and so did others, but you have to be a kid and start calling people marks is the problem.

You misinterpreted what I said. While my wording of the words "You WWE Marks" was the problem, I was never talking about you. More or less, I was talking about the guy with Rey Mysterio #2's 2 day title reign win in his sig. Speaking of things happening out of nowhere, let's talk about some of WWE's inconsistencies:

You got guys receiving huge pushes one month, and jobbing the next like Williams and Lethal.

While not exactly jobbing, let's revisit the Christian Title win situation. Or, let's go to CM Punk, who is arguable one of, if not the best, wrestler on the WWE roster in terms of wrestling ability. Lately he's been jobbing to Blandy Orton, and I saw it pointed out a while ago that he hasn't won a feud in two years.

Vs Rey Mysterio? Nope

You got guys invovled in a huge feud like Ray and Devon, only for that feud to just end without a conclusion.

Lol Um WM27 John Cena and The Rock, it shouldn't take a year just for that shit to end. Or, maybe the Cryme Tyme situation, that never ended rightfully.

Not to mention that most of the guys on superstars put on better matches than 95% of the Raw and SD! roster put together, but never appear on television. or the fact that superstars was pulled from TV because it didn't draw enough attention to stay there.

Whoa...how about how one week the Buck brothers are feuding, and than the next, they are back together with Tenay trying to push a reason why on commentary instead of letting the Bucks do something that actually makes sense?

it wasn't much a feud, more like a disagreement. There was never any "OH I"M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" between them, and can't rightfully be called a feud.

Extreme Rules vs Sacrifice? ER was a shit PPV too, and of course the one thing happened that made even WWE marks cry foul.

The Cryme Tyme thing is the only mess I agree with. Christian got the title, and is now invovled in a storyline it seems similar to what Jeff went through. He will go down in history as a champion. I'd say hes treated better than most. Sacrifice compared to Extreme Rules? Come on man, Rules had a bunch of good matches. Sacrifice had the X-Division title match, and a few decent matches. I'd put WM 27 and Lockdown 2011 down as both disappointments to be honest. Both had about two good matches, and the rest filler crap. Both could have been a whole lot better. Max was turning on Jeremy in the middle of matches, and DDT'ed him on his head before walking off. I think that's enough to make Jeremy want some revenge...

Honestly, I think we won't agree at the end of the day. I think TNA is in a bad state, while WWE has been constantly as the same level. None are doing anything spectacular, but for me, WWE is consistent with being entertaining. TNA at the moment is making me feel stupid watching it at times. You on the other hand enjoy what they are giving...Point is, we can talk about for hours, but the same result will continue to come lol. I think we can agree however that both companies have the capability to be a whole lot better, just our refusing to fix their mistakes.

Vs Rey Mysterio? Nope

Really? Delusional.

WWE was the best thing to ever happen to Anderson. He wouldn't have a job in TNA without WWE.

For anybody talking shit on Hogan, think about it: you would be as arrogant and stubborn to job as well if you revolutionized American pro wrestling. Enough said.

Ok, if he didn't win a world title in WWE, why is he in TNA and why did he win the TNA world title? Explain that idiot.

Hogan: He thinks he's the f*cking limelight of wrestling, which he WAS. Yes he did all those great wrestling moments, but he should f*cking quit by now. He's damn well over 60 and stop wrestling. He can't even take a whole match without an injury, and wants to be the superstar, and not let all the new young talent be the stars of TNA.

He's 56 or 57 i'm sorry but is your math off? Or are you so much riding the the anti Hogan *censored* that everyone by now has infected because you feel that deep down inside you really do like Hogan and just can't find a good thing to say about him? People are you are the epitome of what is wrong with fans today. The guy broke his ass for the wrestling world and darnit if i was the guy that made professional wreslting popular like it is today, I would be arrogant myself. You keep on thinking that Austin is what "WWE" should be about, and find yourself in a hot road trip to the trashcan.

So Christian is as talented as one of the greatest and most respected hispanic wrestlers of all time? Yeah I agree. Also, lol yeah I'd much rather watch Angle and Jarrett feud for an eternity and watch WCW rehashed. You know a company is in trouble when Bubba Ray is main eventing and they place all their trust on 51 year old Sting, that druggie Jeff Hardy, Dixie Carter, Hulk Hogan and Vince Russo.

No, I mean the same situation with Rey winning the title just because he was friend w/ Eddie & Eddie died is kinda like the situation with Edge & Christian, only retirement not death. And actually, Bubba Ray was in one main event, so get your facts straight. You know a company has retarded writers when they keep giving super cena the title.

The Cryme Tyme thing is the only mess I agree with. Christian got the title, and is now invovled in a storyline it seems similar to what Jeff went through. He will go down in history as a champion. I'd say hes treated better than most. Sacrifice compared to Extreme Rules? Come on man, Rules had a bunch of good matches. Sacrifice had the X-Division title match, and a few decent matches. I'd put WM 27 and Lockdown 2011 down as both disappointments to be honest. Both had about two good matches, and the rest filler crap. Both could have been a whole lot better. Max was turning on Jeremy in the middle of matches, and DDT'ed him on his head before walking off. I think that's enough to make Jeremy want some revenge...

Honestly, I think we won't agree at the end of the day. I think TNA is in a bad state, while WWE has been constantly as the same level. None are doing anything spectacular, but for me, WWE is consistent with being entertaining. TNA at the moment is making me feel stupid watching it at times. You on the other hand enjoy what they are giving...Point is, we can talk about for hours, but the same result will continue to come lol. I think we can agree however that both companies have the capability to be a whole lot better, just our refusing to fix their mistakes.

Lockdown was a good show all around, WM 27 on the other hand had filler crap. The only good match was HHH vs Undertaker, that's about it.

And yea, so let's just agree to disagree lol.

Are you slow? Undertaker vs Triple HHH was only good for the Streak and for the nostalgia from Wrestlemania 17. Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio, CM Punk vs Randy orton, Cena vs Miz, Taker vs HHH and you say that was the only match that was good?

Cena vs Miz is good? And you're calling me slow? Lol, you need to go get your head checked buddy. They did like, 5 moves and then got double counted out & then The Rock came out, didn't shit happen in that match.

Punk vs Orton I didn't see, and I admit Rhodes vs Mysterio was good, but still most of it sucked.

And no, nobody gave a *censored* about WM 17 nostalgia, most wrestling fans nowadays probably have never seen that shit, since most of them are 10 year old kids :/

No, I mean the same situation with Rey winning the title just because he was friend w/ Eddie & Eddie died is kinda like the situation with Edge & Christian, only retirement not death. And actually, Bubba Ray was in one main event, so get your facts straight. You know a company has retarded writers when they keep giving super cena the title.

And its better to award someone in his 30s the world title rather than someone who is in his 50s like Sting.

And at least let your bashing make some sense.This is the first time he has won the title in nearly a year.Dumbass!And for you to say that Extreme Rules was a shit PPV,alone explains your knowledge of quality matches.

I suppose you think that the Christian/ADR Ladder Match was the worst match of all time and the steel cage match was utter shit for you as well and the Tables Match was one of the worst for you because it was one of the few tables matches in which the emphasis was to actually put your opponent through the table.And the Kharma Debut sucked for you as well because TNA marks like you are used to getting a "surprise" EVERY thursday night and not at the perfect time like a PPV(like WWE does).

Marks like you like a company which cannot even put a little effort to find a good talent,but rather finds it better to employ retired/former wrestlers of a company-and that also being the one you love to bash.

You love a company which has a talent like Suicide who is Murdered every single week.

I noticed someone in this topic said something like:

Anderson wouldn't be in TNA if there was no WWE

I'd like to rewrite it as:

There would be no TNA if there was no WWE!

because then TNA would not be able to steal wrestlers from it and constitute 95% of their roster.:lol:

because then TNA would not be able to steal wrestlers from it and constitute 95% of their roster.:lol:

Bit of an exaggeration there don't you think? Plus I don't get why people get like this when a Wrestler goes from WWE to TNA, it doesn't make any sense. If talent becomes available why would you not try and get them for your show? You would have to be stupid to not want the best wrestlers for your company.

TNA has lacked more WRESTLING than Smackdown and even RAW for the last two years or so....I watch and "used" to love both companies, but anyone with half a brain can look at TNA and realize it has really become a piece of ***t. Nothing makes sense anymore....WWE is currently giving a better product. Watch an episode of Superstars and you'll see better wrestling with a Tyson Kidd VS Trent Barreta or a Chris Master VS Drew McIntyre match than a whole episode of IMPACT. Guys, lets face it, the company that used to be an awesome alternative is currently in the s*** hole, and if you honestly are enjoying it and saying they are offering better than WWE at the moment..than your biased.

Sigged.

I complete agree with what you've said, apparently the slogan for Impact Wrestling is Wrestling matters... really?, because most of the Impacts I've watched lately consist of backstage skits which are supposed to be secret, yet the doors always ajar so the camera man can peak in and Hogan and Bishoff or whoever else pretend they don't notice a big television camera pointing at them, but then again something like that's hard to see isn't :rolleyes: and don't get me started on the promotion of past matches with photo's that take up to 10 or 15 minutes from the show where the could have a decent match, but as we know in TNA promos matter.

Superstars? I agree, that shit sucks.

Niiiiiiice :)

Question for you two, Is an episode of Impact better then an episode of Smackdown? I want to know your honest opinion.

And its better to award someone in his 30s the world title rather than someone who is in his 50s like Sting.

And at least let your bashing make some sense.This is the first time he has won the title in nearly a year.Dumbass!And for you to say that Extreme Rules was a shit PPV,alone explains your knowledge of quality matches.

I suppose you think that the Christian/ADR Ladder Match was the worst match of all time and the steel cage match was utter shit for you as well and the Tables Match was one of the worst for you because it was one of the few tables matches in which the emphasis was to actually put your opponent through the table.And the Kharma Debut sucked for you as well because TNA marks like you are used to getting a "surprise" EVERY thursday night and not at the perfect time like a PPV(like WWE does).

Marks like you like a company which cannot even put a little effort to find a good talent,but rather finds it better to employ retired/former wrestlers of a company-and that also being the one you love to bash.

You love a company which has a talent like Suicide who is Murdered every single week.

If you ever decide to watch TNA, be sure to come up with a much better arguement. Until then, you're just that WWE mark that bashes TNA without ever watching it, or at least on a weekly basis, like HBKevin. "At least let your bashing make some sense." :)

Question for you two, Is an episode of Impact better then an episode of Smackdown? I want to know your honest opinion.

Why? Is it that hard for you to realize that somebody might have a different opinion than you?

If you ever decide to watch TNA, be sure to come up with a much better arguement. Until then, you're just that WWE mark that bashes TNA without ever watching it, or at least on a weekly basis, like HBKevin. "At least let your bashing make some sense." :)

Ahhh, WWE marks who make no sense, they make my job so much easier. (This is directed to @Dashing_Viper not Misatouki)

First of all, I did enjoy the Christian/ADR ladder match (although them giving the title to mysterio #2 was stupid). Second, while Cena hasn't had the title in nearly a year, every time he gets it he holds it for nearly a year, winning in superman like fashion almost every time he has to defend it. Third, I'm not a TNA mark, and I actually did enjoy the Kharma debut, so stop assuming things because you don't know shit about me.

Also, there's a reason why those superstars choose to stick to TNA rather than go to the WWE, and frankly it's because, we see it every night, most of the roster who ACTUALLY HAS wrestling ability are treated like midcarders and lower, while they constantly stick people without an ounce of wrestling ability down our throats (I.E Super Cena, Blandy Orton, Recently Christian aka Rey Mysterio #2 etc). At least TNA's superstars can put on good matches. Honestly, probably the only people on the WWE roster who have talent who are actually shown on TV are CM Punk, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, and guys like Cody Rhodes and the other people who WWE treats like shit. (I.E. Midcarders).

Kurt Angle, D'Angelo Dinero, RVD, The Hardys and the Dudleys are probably the only people on TNA's roster who were WWE stars who actually got used correctly. That's 95% of TNA's roster? Maybe you should get your head checked buddy :)

Also, while TNA's been on television since 2004-5, WWE can't even keep some of their programs on TV for that long because they're shit (NXT & Superstars, Got Kicked the *censored* off TV LOL).

Why? Is it that hard for you to realize that somebody might have a different opinion than you?

I believe it is, yes.

Ahhh, WWE marks who make no sense, they make my job so much easier. (This is directed to @Dashing_Viper not Misatouki)

First of all, I did enjoy the Christian/ADR ladder match (although them giving the title to mysterio #2 was stupid). Second, while Cena hasn't had the title in nearly a year, every time he gets it he holds it for nearly a year, winning in superman like fashion almost every time he has to defend it. Third, I'm not a TNA mark, and I actually did enjoy the Kharma debut, so stop assuming things because you don't know shit about me.

Also, there's a reason why those superstars choose to stick to TNA rather than go to the WWE, and frankly it's because, we see it every night, most of the roster who ACTUALLY HAS wrestling ability are treated like midcarders and lower, while they constantly stick people without an ounce of wrestling ability down our throats (I.E Super Cena, Blandy Orton, Recently Christian aka Rey Mysterio #2 etc). At least TNA's superstars can put on good matches. Honestly, probably the only people on the WWE roster who have talent who are actually shown on TV are CM Punk, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, and guys like Cody Rhodes and the other people who WWE treats like shit. (I.E. Midcarders)

K,I agree with you when it comes to Cena & Orton but Christian,seriously?Someone who's been in the business for 17 years(not counting his time in TNA),gave his best every single time,is a total world title material and someone really decent on the mic didn't deserve to win a world title for you?Seriously?What about Anderson?Is he the best wrestler in the world for you?How exactly did he deserve to win the world title within 6 months or so of his debut in TNA?

You can easily sit back wearing your loose pants and yell,"Rey Mysterio #2,Rey Mysterio #2!" without giving a damn about the man's contribution to the company,without giving a damn about his wrestling ability,about his respect towards the company.The fact is that Christian deserved to win the world title,more than Hardy and certainly more than Mr. Blanderson(if you can call Randy Orton Blandy Orton than I suppose its safe to call Mr. Anderson Mr. Blanderson since he is no good).If you think that a man who spent 17 years in the business only won it because his best friend retired,then you are horribly mistaken coz' if that was the case,he wouldn't even be in the Main Event ATM.

And BTW when it comes to responsibility no one can beat TNA,right?Like when Jeff Hardy passed out in the middle of a Main Event for the World Title and how much effort TNA put into it.I was really impressed!:hqhq:

Sigged.

I complete agree with what you've said, apparently the slogan for Impact Wrestling is Wrestling matters... really?, because most of the Impacts I've watched lately consist of backstage skits which are supposed to be secret, yet the doors always ajar so the camera man can peak in and Hogan and Bishoff or whoever else pretend they don't notice a big television camera pointing at them, but then again something like that's hard to see isn't :rolleyes: and don't get me started on the promotion of past matches with photo's that take up to 10 or 15 minutes from the show where the could have a decent match, but as we know in TNA promos matter.

They started using the slogan and re-branding the product merely a week ago. You can just, you know, give it time and see if they live up to it.

K,I agree with you when it comes to Cena & Orton but Christian,seriously?Someone who's been in the business for 17 years(not counting his time in TNA),gave his best every single time,is a total world title material and someone really decent on the mic didn't deserve to win a world title for you?Seriously?What about Anderson?Is he the best wrestler in the world for you?How exactly did he deserve to win the world title within 6 months or so of his debut in TNA?

You can easily sit back wearing your loose pants and yell,"Rey Mysterio #2,Rey Mysterio #2!" without giving a damn about the man's contribution to the company,without giving a damn about his wrestling ability,about his respect towards the company.The fact is that Christian deserved to win the world title,more than Hardy and certainly more than Mr. Blanderson(if you can call Randy Orton Blandy Orton than I suppose its safe to call Mr. Anderson Mr. Blanderson since he is no good).If you think that a man who spent 17 years in the business only won it because his best friend retired,then you are horribly mistaken coz' if that was the case,he wouldn't even be in the Main Event ATM.

And BTW when it comes to responsibility no one can beat TNA,right?Like when Jeff Hardy passed out in the middle of a Main Event for the World Title and how much effort TNA put into it.I was really impressed!:hqhq:

Lulz, it kills me how people use this one instance of bad decision making to shit on TNA and it's "responsibility". And factually, he didn't pass out in the middle of a main event.

If you're gonna mindlessly bash, at least get your facts straight.

Also, there's a reason why those superstars choose to stick to TNA rather than go to the WWE, and frankly it's because, we see it every night, most of the roster who ACTUALLY HAS wrestling ability are treated like midcarders and lower, while they constantly stick people without an ounce of wrestling ability down our throats (I.E Super Cena, Blandy Orton, Recently Christian aka Rey Mysterio #2 etc). At least TNA's superstars can put on good matches. Honestly, probably the only people on the WWE roster who have talent who are actually shown on TV are CM Punk, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, and guys like Cody Rhodes and the other people who WWE treats like shit. (I.E. Midcarders)

LOL, you're making yourself look more like an idiot. Once again, I never said Anderson is the best wrestler in the world, and I already told you to stop assuming shit because it never works out. IMO CM Punk, That's right, I said it, I think a WWE employee is the best wrestler in the world today (OMG LET'S START A RIOT, I can only imagine what kind of stupid response that can warrant.)

Yes, because Christian is in fact RM #2. All the while he's been "contributing to the company for 17 years" he's done what important exactly? Other than a couple title runs (most of course, with Edge) he's forever doomed to be the Marty Jannety of Edge & Christian. C will never be moderately as successful as Edge, because back when E&C was relevant, He was always in Edge's shadow. It didn't help get him out of his shadow when he left for TNA, but christian's ring work is good, but he has no mic skills and isn't entertaining at all. Actually, yes he only won the title because Edge retired, I mean honestly why else would they give a man a two day title reign?

On the Subject of Orton and Anderson, nobody can deny that Orton and Cena both share a 5 move moveset, and they do it every match. Orton's shit on the mic too, that's probably why they don't give him mic time. At least when Anderson wrestles, the variety of moves he pulls off is there. And he's actually entertaining on the mic, that's why he gets mic time. Face it, TNA saw where WWE failed w/ Anderson and ran with it, and it's proven successful.

Yea, Victory road. OMG, But nothing beats the AMAZING 5 MINUTE MATCH THAT WAS SO HYPED UP FOR MONTHS THAT THE MIZ AND CENA HAD AT WM27? How about how much WM 27 sucked? At least the rest of Victory Road was good, WM 27 sucked for almost every match.

Just do one thing:Just check on the internet the reviews of Lockdown,Sacrifice & Extreme Rules and see which one scored the best.

And like you did with some of your above posts,plz do not deny the fact that you said the following line in your latest post:

Christian has no mic skills and isn't entertaining at all.

Now if you are a man,stick to your words.

All the while he's been "contributing to the company for 17 years" he's done what important exactly?

What important exactly did Anderson did for which he was awarded the world title within 6 months of his debut or so?

At least Christian did something,if not everything for the company,for 17 years.

Question for you the guy in you're sig what is he in WWE? A joke, a mid-carder and sometimes even a jobber? How many days did he hold onto The WHC title? hmmm was it two days. Now what was Christian in TNA? How did TNA treat him? Correct me if I'm wrong wasn't Christian a main eventer in TNA? Wasn't he a two time TNA Champion? and did he hold onto the title more than two days?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmt33xbI3l8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EebTMKcn2E4&feature=relmfu

Archived