Hogan Responds To Those Who Say He Never Jobs, Anderson Takes Shot At WWE

AustinFan

-- Hulk Hogan refuted criticism that he "never jobs." He wrote last Friday on Twitter in response to a fan alleging he would not agree to job to wrestlers below his level of stardom: "You mean like Billy Kidman, who beat me 3 weeks in a row. HH."

When asked about not jobbing to Shawn Michaels at SummerSlam 2005, he responded: "Vince is the only man that makes those decisions, that came from him. hbk didn't want to job, not me. Bye, over it. HH."

-- Mr. Anderson took a shot at WWE while cutting a pre-match promo at yesterday's TNA live event in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

As Anderson yelled "Mr.," an audience member yelled, "Kennedy!" He stopped and said, "No, he died in a horrible train wreck — a train wreck that can be seen on USA every Monday night!"

Anderson beat Jeff Jarrett via pinfall in the main event.

Credit:PwPix.net

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/306885737.php

I smell bs.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole "Hogan never jobs" thing is so overblown.

First off, he did lose to a bunch of guys. Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker, Yokozuna, Sting, Lex Luger, Dallas Page, Goldberg, the Rock, etc.

Second, if he lost all the time, the times he lost to people like Goldberg or the Warrior wouldn't have felt as special.

Third, he came from a different era where the wrestler had to look out for himself because the promoter was gonna try to screw you every chance he got.

And finally, he's HULK FREAKING HOGAN! You can argue all you want, but he is the biggest name in wrestling history. By far the biggest babyface in the 80's, and next to only a non wrestler (Vince McMahon) the biggest heel in the 90's.

Why should he have lost to HBK at SummerSlam? HBK wasn't some promising new talent who needed to be put over. At that point in HBK's career, did HBK need a rub from Hogan? It wouldn't have helped him any more that beating HBK helped Hogan.

Not to mention, guys like Flair, Dusty, HBK, Triple H, etc. have all been accused of "not putting people over" as well.

Just cuz Kidman beat him 3 weeks in a row doesn't mean he helped get him over all those wins looked like flukes and Anderson has no room to talk TNA is way worse than a train wreck

The point is that everyone is on the guys nuts because he never loses. There's the proof, lost 3 weeks in a row to BK.

TNA Impact Wrestling has been great as of late.. can't say that same thing about RAW.

I was going to leave it at my previous comment, but this circle jerk going on is stupid. Anderson is a horribly overrated, injury prone, clumsy excuse for a wrestler. He's calling WWE a train wreck? I don't seem to remember WWE sending one of their main eventers out to a match while he was off his head recently. That one incident immediately precludes ANY TNA guy from calling WWE a train wreck. But no, you TNA marks would rather line up to kiss this idiot's ass than use logic.

I was going to leave it at my previous comment, but this circle jerk going on is stupid. Anderson is a horribly overrated, injury prone, clumsy excuse for a wrestler. He's calling WWE a train wreck? I don't seem to remember WWE sending one of their main eventers out to a match while he was off his head recently. That one incident immediately precludes ANY TNA guy from calling WWE a train wreck. But no, you TNA marks would rather line up to kiss this idiot's ass than use logic.

There's the Pure Awesomeness I know and love. :rolleyes:

Injury prone? Oh come on... that excuse may have worked while he was in WWE, but he's had more physical matches in TNA (Anderson vs. Angle LockDown '10, anyone?) than most, if not all his WWE matches and somehow this "horribly overrated, injury prone, clumsy excuse for a wrestler" has only had one injury within TNA. One injury since joining TNA in January of last year, which is less than good ol' Randy Orton, the guy who started the whole, "he's injury prone and unsafe in the ring" bullshit... and guess who was at fault for Anderson's injury in the first place? That's right class, Jeffery Nero Hardy.

As for the Victory Road incident, oh how original of you! The way I still see that situation is this: There was no better way for TNA to rid themselves of their biggest problem (no, I'm not talking product-wise), and that being Jeff Hardy. Exploiting him in front of everyone for his issues, instead just silently replacing him and writing him off like arriving only minutes before he was suppose to be ready (and in the shape he was in) was no big deal. It was not only best for TNA, but for Jeff as well. Think of it as a way for him to look back at the incident and possibly want to change his life because of it. I'm not saying that's what their initial plan was by sending him out there, but it can most definitely work that way.

The only ass-kissing mark here is the one that's throwing a fit and name-calling over Anderson taking a simple shot at WWE... that person being you.

Pretty sure that horribly overrated, injury prone, clumsy excuse for a wrestler has had less injuries then a certain World Heavyweight Champion.

Anderson's just been so over rated since he came to TNA. As far as RAW being a train wreck... well like most people said, he should watch also and not just wrestle on it.

Pretty sure that horribly overrated, injury prone, clumsy excuse for a wrestler has had less injuries then a certain World Heavyweight Champion.

Orton? I'd say Ortons been injured about 3 times in his career. 2003, 2005, 2008. Kennedy on the other hand has been injured a couple more times and has been out A LOT longer then Orton on his injuries in WWE.

Archived