Glitches...

adli9697

Some glitches I found on the PSP version.

Crowd glitch:

Just Irish Whip to one of the corner of the barricade and sometimes your opponent will go halfway through the barricade, then you just need to punch/kick him and he'll be on the other side. If you wanna go to the other side, you must execute a diving Finisher(haven't tested Signatures yet...) Your opponent may move so you may want to use CWCheat to Disable A.I. to stop him from entering back.

Turnbuckle glitches:

1. If you reverse your opponent's grapple when you're slumped on the turnbuckle(usually works with the '10 Punches'), your opponent will be on top of you punching but you're able to move around and get no damage so your opponent hovers above you and follows you around until the punches are over.

2. When one CPU grapples another CPU that is slumped on the turnbuckle(usually works with the '10 Punches'), you can do the Signature grab or do running grapple and the CPUs will be at ringside but still attacking.

Winning scene glithes:

1. When playing match that involves more than one enemy, you do a diving finisher on one of the opponents and when you're about to land, change target to the other opponent. You will still hit the first opponent targeted and during the winning scene, you will be pinning the other opponent while the other one that got hit will just lay down on it's place.

2. I've only tested this with Andre the Giant's Finisher, the Jumping Headbutt, right after hitting the headbutt, change your target to another enemy and the same thing will happen.

I'm currently looking for a way to get out of the Steel Cage, the method for the PS3 doesn't work for PSP...

If you know how please do tell...

• 1 month later...

Archived