Thq giving wrestlers signatures they never did

Broski Barrage

i was looking threw the strategy guide and i noitced thq gave the warrior a 450 splash and mr perfect jeff hardy's double knee to groin what is with thq in this game giving superstars signatures that they never did. its called signature because they are known for doing the move

Just because they never did it in WWE doesn't mean they never did it. The developers looked at their whole career. Stone Cold never did the Stun Gun in WWE as a finisher/signature as far as I know.

Stone Cold never did the Stun Gun in WWE as a finisher/signature as far as I know.

maybe when he was the Ringmaster(WWE), but yeah, the Stun Gun was Austin's main finisher, while in WCW..

I knew in WCW but I didn't think he did it in WWE.

Stone Cold never did the Stun Gun in WWE as a finisher/signature as far as I know.

maybe when he was the Ringmaster(WWE), but yeah, the Stun Gun was Austin's main finisher, while in WCW..

No it wasent. Ive seen every match Austin had in WCW and he stopped using the stun gun once he tagged up with pillman with was around 92. When he left and went back to his singles career he started to use a submission ho9ld as a finisher as I remember him doing it on Pat Tanaka of Orient Express.

Watching that Cena vid makes me want TLC match in WWE All Stars 2. How awesome would be to do these insane finishers through tables and off ladders!!!

All the signatures in game, if the wrestler did them one time in their career and it looked cool, then they could have them in the game.

Archived