superfly snuka and alt attire complaint

Broski Barrage

is it just me or is superfly the weakest of the acrobats i swear rey macho man and eddie are stronger even though most of the acrobats have the same moves.

wow i wasted all that time to unlock superfly's alt attire and its the same attire with a heas peice as the difference. epic fail thq superfly did start wearing a tiger 1 strap outfit with a mustache u could have given him that.

Yeah some of the alts are seriously boring and to go through path of champions just to get a different color logo for Rocky isn't appealing. Maybe eventually I'll get everyones attire but there's no real motivation to.

Haha I got em all in week 1, just because I love the gameplay so much I wanted to go through PoC so often.

Yeah some of the alts are seriously boring and to go through path of champions just to get a different color logo for Rocky isn't appealing. Maybe eventually I'll get everyones attire but there's no real motivation to.

Yeah they lack pretty hard when it comes 2 alt. attires.. But then again this is the 1st game, so hopefully they'll be alot stronger when part 2 comes around..

its probs better then randy ortons ...

OMG ITS A RED LOGO

I'd say Rock's is a slightly bigger kick in the pants. Its just as bad as Orton's, but at least with Orton, you can unlock it with a push button code permanently. For Rock you HAVE to play through POC.

The Rock has the worse 2nd attire there's no doubt about it. They could have given him at least five different looks.But choose to be lazy and do none of them.The Bull t-shirt with track pants, the vest and the nation of domination just to name a few.Seems like you put in alot of time and thinking in creating different attires for us right THQ.It's simple little things like this that THQ keep missing out on.It doesn't change the game but it would be nice to see them put more effort in making their games better.

is it just me or is superfly the weakest of the acrobats i swear rey macho man and eddie are stronger even though most of the acrobats have the same moves.

wow i wasted all that time to unlock superfly's alt attire and its the same attire with a heas peice as the difference. epic fail thq superfly did start wearing a tiger 1 strap outfit with a mustache u could have given him that.

Thats THQ for you. They have pissed me off by disabling the unlock code now. Well sorry THQ but I dont want to waste hours of my life playing 300 matches just to unlock alt attires for each superstar.

Archived