The "Haven't seen that before!" Thread

Shiftygism

I haven't messed around too much with Rey Mysterio since the demo, but this afternoon I came across a cool little variant to his finisher while going after his alt attires in the D-X Path of Champions. I had him tagging with Big Show, and we were facing Jake and Orton. Jake was finished, and both me and Show had him targeted and cornered in the upper right of the ring. After Show stunned him, I unleashed an "Event Horizon" finisher on him, but once Jake got to his feet....and while I was still in the process of taunting, Big Show did that leap that sends his opponent up in the air, which launched Jake, and had me thinking I'd have to charge my finish back up because I thought for sure that I had lost it.....but that wasn't the case. Once Jake went up, Rey continued on with the finisher animation, but instead of a drop toe-hold into the ropes, he dropkicked him into the 619 position!

A month later, after an ungodly amount of time sank on All Stars, never saw that.

What have you guys seen lately gameplay-wise that has surprised you?

dumb question. how do you turn backwards on the top turnbuckle with guys? does this open up other moves?

Left stick up/down and only acrobats can do backflips when backwards but everyone else (except big men) can turn backwards to jump on someone outside the ring.

• 1 month later...

i was using using andre the giant to beat up rey mysterio(i know its mean) and i charged him while he was in the corner. he raised his feet up and kicked me across the ring into the opposite corner.

4 way match.

I'm in red, we all are. HBK gets his finisher, so I'm paying attention to him waiting to block or avoid it. At that moment Punk hits his enziguri on Austin, and manages to hit both of us with it somehow, which opens a window for HBK to hit me with SCM. KO on me and austin, knocked punk down to blinking Red.

Punk went on to win though somehow. Pretty badass.

• 2 weeks later...

i was using using andre the giant to beat up rey mysterio(i know its mean) and i charged him while he was in the corner. he raised his feet up and kicked me across the ring into the opposite corner.

me i do that often but often instead of corner i kick the other out side of the ring

Used Macho Man's elbow drop finisher in a triple threat match and KO'd both opponents at the same time for the win.

Ive done that too , but i was doing the starship pain (John Morrison) :)

Used Macho Man's elbow drop finisher in a triple threat match and KO'd both opponents at the same time for the win.

Ive done that too , but i was doing the starship pain (John Morrison) :)

ive also done it with hulk hogans leg drop :)

Is their anyway to rekindle love for the game. Ive basically lost interest in the game and have done for months. I guess after a few matches after I finished the modes in the game Im not really seeing in anything I want to do and not sure why. I mean we get DLC but I dont feel its enough. I didnt really get this way with the sd vs raw series but it just seems im trying to force myself to get the aschievements which im finding boring to do as online takes so long to load a match up. Dl ed Cody and Dusty in one match and I was like thats it? Loosing interest in the game.

Any ideas how to get back into the game?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived