Double J

Shindol

Just thought I'd have a go at Jeff. Any suggestions appreciated thanks. I looked at different hair styles but I thought this one looked the best.

P050511_1933.jpg

P070511_1617.jpg

This is just an option for an attire. Struggling with layers (Damn PS3 lol) and the boots are too high so I'll be looking at different options.

P100511_1153.jpg

Thanks for the reply's. I'll take the age down as suggested. Does anybody know where I can find any good refs for any attires? I've been google searching images, had a look on TNA's site and looking for any Jarrett fansites but can't find and decent pics. You don't need to post pics in here as i don't want to waste your time but if anybody can point me in the right direction then that would be really helpful, thanks.

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/gallery/jarrett.html

There oughta be some helpful pics for ya there. I hope it helps :cool: BTW, I'm likin' what I'm seeing so far. I've been looking for a good Jeff Jarrett CAW. Would it be "The Chosen One" Double J, or "King of the Mountain"?

Thanks for that. That'll be really helpful. I haven't had much practice with the paint tool so this is as good a time as any to get started. As for an era for Jeff, it depends on what attires I can make. Maybe both.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived