Stone Cold Steve Austin

JnM

5/28 Update. I managed to get on the game last night and after messing around with my Stone Cold for about 45 min, this is where I'm at.

Changes Made- Fixed designs, Worked on face morph, and added textures and designs to the beard.

Also, again sorry for the size of the pictures. :/

SCSA Shirt- 2011-05-30_13-13-06_552_edit0.jpg

Note- Since uploading the pictures I've decreased the eye angle a couple of clicks.

Stone Cold- 5/28 Update

2011-05-29_17-29-48_529_edit0.jpg

2011-05-29_17-34-51_520_edit0.jpg

Old

2011-05-05_12-46-55_198_edit0.jpg

2011-05-05_12-48-25_573_edit0.jpg

Feedback please. :rolleyes:

Rock update looks good...though tbh, it looks like you used the posted formula of mine for that update. Settings look awefully similar in sorts. I know it's originally from Baron's (one of your previous topics said so)...So is that "update" yours? Either way, you need to remember to credit still.

Rock update looks good...though tbh, it looks like you used the posted formula of mine for that update. Settings look awefully similar in sorts. I know it's originally from Baron's (one of your previous topics said so)...So is that "update" yours? Either way, you need to remember to credit still.

Yeah the base is still barons and I didn't know you had posted a formula but I did forget to mention in the last topic that I had for him that I scrapped barons eye brows and tried to base the new ones from yours, other then the brows everything else is still from baron formula just tweaked a little bit. But again sorry for not mentioning you for the eye brows, its just been a minute since posting an update I forgot to give credit but I'm going to fix the first post with credit to you for the brows.

These look great. A couple suggestions, though: the bottom half of The Rock's face looks too wide. Maybe play with the jaw numbers a little bit. Also, maybe make his eyebrows a tiny bit thicker. For Stone Cold, maybe adjust the age on his face to give him a few wrinkles. Right now, he looks too young. Other than that, these are awesome. 9.5/10 for both.

The stone cold CAW looks very good, but still needs needs some little tweaks

I will suggest that you give him more age

and for the rock CAW, like Silver said, put the eyes a little closer, apart from that looks good

Thanks for the feed back everyone, I'll make sure to bring them in a little bit but there not to much farther apart from the last time OMG said they were way to close. I think it's at around -28? Somewhere around there but I'll go to about -25 and see what happens. Also the reason may be from the camera phone making the pictures a little wider then they actually are but idk. And I'm definitely still tweaking Stone Cold, I just think it's a pretty good start and decided to post it, so I'll make sure to update it as it progresses.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

I managed to get The Rock uploaded yesterday, with some facial tweaks. I'll try and get some pictures up today.

I've also been working on Stone Cold so I'll try and get some in game photos of him also by today or tonight.

Uploaded in game photos.

Did you paint tool Stone Colds beard? :???:

Ya lol I had to do it, to get the beard shape that will look good and not try and use the beards in game that will be a different shape then his IRL, but that was about 20 min into making him though and haven't updated it since, but I had to throw that on him just to see where I was gonna be at with layers for right now, but I plan on actually making it look like facial hair eventually.

Did you paint tool Stone Colds beard? :???:

Ya lol I had to do it, to get the beard shape that will look good and not try and use the beards in game that will be a different shape then his IRL, but that was about 20 min into making him though and haven't updated it since, but I had to throw that on him just to see where I was gonna be at with layers for right now, but I plan on actually making it look like facial hair eventually.

Well his beard doesn't have a little line under his chin, lol

celebrity%2Bfunny%2Bpictures%2B-%2Bstone%2Bcold%2Bsteve%2Baustin.jpg

Well maybe a small one but it's barely visible

Yeah I know, but since then the shape I have is a lot different, the line in the middle is really short the whole bottom is brought up, the left and right side are a little more rounded and I made them thinner, and so on. Like I said I've worked on it I just haven't updated the pictures since the first 20 min after working on him and throwing on a simple beard shape.

The cheek bones, I think are like that from the skin type I used, but I just lowered them and they kind of went away. Also I'll lighten up the eyebrows a little bit, it's just in some pics there visible and then in some there not so I was just trying to be in the middle but I'll lighten up right now.

Does the beard look better?

Archived