Official Request Topic

Ernez

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GMaybee Caw request.

Just want to say thank you again for makeing Robbie E. Your caws are really good.

I was just wondering if you would be able to take a crack at making Judas Mesias,Monty Brown,Max and Jeremy Buck,Rob Terry,Doug Williams,Kiyoshi,Desmond Wolfe,Kid Kash,Magnus,Elix Skipper,Eric Young,Jay Lethal,and El Generico as well.

Thank You.

GMaybee Caw request.

Just want to say thank you again for makeing Robbie E. Your caws are really good.

I was just wondering if you would be able to take a crack at making Judas Mesias,Monty Brown,Max and Jeremy Buck,Rob Terry,Doug Williams,Kiyoshi,Desmond Wolfe,Kid Kash,Magnus,Elix Skipper,Eric Young,Jay Lethal,and El Generico as well.

Thank You.

You're welcome. I don't know if you've checked my profile yet but you can find links there for an Eric Young, a Magnus, and a Jay Lethal although I may need to rework him since I was told he looks like R. Kelly lol. I made a Sami Zayn but I haven't given him his Generico mask.

Oh I made your Judas Mesias already I just need to upload his pics. As for the others I'll see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Just wanted to express my thanks to GMaybee, JBS, and any of the other CAW creators who have been so prolific on this site. I got the game about a year ago and playing it has been incredible but making new wrestlers from your formulas has been just as fun. They are all extremely impressive and have really extended my enjoyment of the game. My biggest wish is that we had more CAW slots on the 360.

The newest CAWs are impressively updated but I had questions about two specific guys. The links to the Kevin Owens pictures are broken and probably didn't show the changes you made since his name change, was the formula updated to reflect any of the things you mention in that topic?

Also, the AJ Styles you have from 2012 looks great but would it be possible to add a formula with his current hair and beard? I feel like I can make the minor color changes for his ring gear but always feel like my hair colors or styles (whoops) are a bit off compared to what you guys choose.

Hello Polish Hill and welcome to the forums, glad you've enjoyed some of our creations. Nice to know that some people are just getting into the game. I do apologize for the broken pictures it seems as though imageshack has deleted all of my images, the only remaining pics are of my most recent creations courtesy of my photobucket account. I reuploaded them once before when this happened I'm not sure I will again, of course I didn't think anyone was looking anymore.

To my recollection I don't believe I had made any changes to Kevin Owens other than a name change so the formula is current, perhaps I can go back and look at my images to be sure.

I can go back and revisit AJ. If I remember correctly when the request was made originally, I may have tried that look already (not sure) sometimes I post whatever version I can most accurately create. Your right about hair being one of the more difficult things to sort out especially if your blending a hat into it. I'll see what I can do.

Archived