Official Request Topic

Ernez

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone please make a Jake Roberts circa 1992 when he turned heel?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/930/057/jakeroberts_display_image.jpg?1305098743

What are the differences between the one in the game? Costume only?

I am requesting Vince McMahon by GMaybee! I've seen other attempts on Vince and haven't been satisfied with any of them enough to actually make em. Not sayin there bad caws, just not to my liking.

I just did one for you, don't know if its to your liking. I'll post photos later.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/930/057/jakeroberts_display_image.jpg?1305098743

I am requesting Vince McMahon by GMaybee! I've seen other attempts on Vince and haven't been satisfied with any of them enough to actually make em. Not sayin there bad caws, just not to my liking.

I just did one for you, don't know if its to your liking. I'll post photos later.

Can't wait to see your work, and thank you! Still shocked they never made Vince in the game to begin off with or at least DLC. I'm sure your work is top notch as ever.... still impressing me every damn day!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Str1der77: Yeah, just an alternate attire. I wish they would have done better with that. Would love to see it if you could!

How 'bout a few AWA wrestlers. Nick Bockwinkel, Greg Gagne, Larry Zbyszko, and Boris Zhukov. Keep up the great work guys.

I too would love to see a Larry Zbyszko.

Gmaybee your caw making is great, your really keeping this game alive for me. Amy chance you could do some more of the NWO guys like Buff Bagwell, Konnan, Vince. Would like to make a hostile takeover slot on my save card.

How 'bout a few AWA wrestlers. Nick Bockwinkel, Greg Gagne, Larry Zbyszko, and Boris Zhukov. Keep up the great work guys.

I too would love to see a Larry Zbyszko.

Gmaybee your caw making is great, your really keeping this game alive for me. Amy chance you could do some more of the NWO guys like Buff Bagwell, Konnan, Vince. Would like to make a hostile takeover slot on my save card.

I agree GMaybee is great at making CAWS 4 this game, no offense to the others, but his is just damn good, haha! I'm currently working on making all of his caws, so far I got 15 almost done and got a ton more to do, LOL!!

I would like to see what he could do with making of these

Los Pyscho Circus from Lucha Libre AAA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Psycho_Circus

Been seeing alot of old school wrestlers lately.... Gmaybee if you got the time, would you make Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby the brain Heenan. These guys were both big time players throughout wrestling history, seems only right to add them to the bunch. They were wrestlers, managers, commentators hell I think they did everything in the industry.

I

Been seeing alot of old school wrestlers lately.... Gmaybee if you got the time, would you make Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby the brain Heenan. These guys were both big time players throughout wrestling history, seems only right to add them to the bunch. They were wrestlers, managers, commentators hell I think they did everything in the industry.

I

I was talking to Shady on Xbox live the other day and we were talking about managers in General, they used to be as much of icon sometimes even more than the competitors themselves. If you were apart of there stable then it was like you made it to the big time. They certainly need to be represented in All-Stars.

• 3 weeks later...

I

Don't forget Killer Kowalski was another who wrestle, manage and trained other wrestlers, as well as "Classy" Freddie Blassie, Capt. Lou Albano, The Grand Wizard (was just a manager, but a memorable one indeed), Paul Jones, Kim Chee (definitely need a good one, if none is available), Paul Ellering and why not add J.J. Dillon too, =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived