Official Request Topic

Ernez

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wrestlers I am looking for.

Croft and Barretta, Generation Me, Eric Young, Black Machismo, Chavo Guerrero,Crimson, Kevin Thorn,Shannon Moore,Super Crazy, Matt Morgan, Mr.Anderson,Kid Kash, Jamie Noble, Billy Kidman,Yoshi Tatsu, Kioshi,Senshi,Dean Malenko,Gillberg, Boogeyman, Juvi, Lance Storm, Vampiro, And if possible Blitzkrieg.

Moore is up...Matt Morgan is up...Kid Kash is up...Senshi is up... Malenko, and Blitzkrieg are up, jus waitn on formulas..

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone please, please create Barry Horowitz, The Brooklyn Brawler & Tatanka? It would be so great to play with them!

tatanka.jpg

http://www.jackburgle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/BrooklynBrawler.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/194/842/barrryhorowitz_display_image.jpg?1270947837

They have a pretty good Tatanka posted on the WestCoastCaws channel on Youtube.

I'm in need of mostly facial/body shapes of the following:

NWA - Early WCW:

Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Ric Flair, Sting, Lex Luger, Larry Zybsko, Wahoo McDaniels, Jimmy Valiant, Eddie Gilbert

Rock N' Roll Express (Robert Gibson & Ricky Morton), The Midnight Express (Stan Lane & Bobby Eaton), Road Warriors (Hawk & Animal) and The Assassins.

Original ECW Era:

RVD, Sabu, Taz, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Shane Douglas, Mike Awesome, Chris Candido, Mikey Whipwreck, 2 Cold Scorpio, Spike Dudley, Rhino, Tajiri, Jerry Lynn

The Gangstas (New Jack & Mustafa Saed), The Pitbulls, Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney, The Impact Players (Justin Credible & Lance Storm), Danny Doring & Roadkill, The Dudleys (Buh Buh Ray & D'Von), and The Eliminators (Kronus & Saturn) :D

Any help/suggestion will be appreciated very, very much!!

Just throwing it out there, I sure it would be differcult as hell, but Iwith all these excellent CAW makers out there, I would love to see what ya'll could do with making some divas out of what we got, We got Chyna, and Kong, but I would love to see some others, for instance Natayla, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Sunny, Stacy Keibler, Cherry (just for me, please, :D ) Torrie Wilson, maybe some TNA ones, etc. I'm sure you all can use the talents you all have cause everyday there's one new caw that just makes my mouth drop and go.....DAMN!!

Just throwing it out there, I sure it would be differcult as hell, but Iwith all these excellent CAW makers out there, I would love to see what ya'll could do with making some divas out of what we got, We got Chyna, and Kong, but I would love to see some others, for instance Natayla, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Sunny, Stacy Keibler, Cherry (just for me, please, :D ) Torrie Wilson, maybe some TNA ones, etc. I'm sure you all can use the talents you all have cause everyday there's one new caw that just makes my mouth drop and go.....DAMN!!

I don't know about divas you might have a different word come out of your mouth, haha. Those two that have been made have "qualities" that make them believable in this game, maybe Beth or Natalya, Moolah, Mae Young or a Nicole Bass(shudder), I don't know about the others though. All that being said its still an interesting challenge.

5ektor has worked up a nice Akeem from my One Man Gang, that I've asked him to post in his thread. Hopefully he'll update it soon.

I don't know about divas you might have a different word come out of your mouth, haha. Those two that have been made have "qualities" that make them believable in this game, maybe Beth or Natalya, Moolah, Mae Young or a Nicole Bass(shudder), I don't know about the others though. All that being said its still an interesting challenge.

5ektor has worked up a nice Akeem from my One Man Gang, that I've asked him to post in his thread. Hopefully he'll update it soon.

I'm sure your are talented enough to make something with the "Divas" I mentioned, Moolah would be sweet, as for Mae, I would pass, basically I would like a few females caws, they don't even really have to be actual females in wrestling, just want a few prototypes so I can use them to make my own divas, lol!!, But don't forget, Nidia, Jackie Gayda, Jacqulyn, ODB, Luna Vachon, Katie Burchill/Winter, Tara/Victoria, Trish Stratus and Lita (not as buff, but just very athletic) they was also pretty buff as well, and Madusa and B.B. too was pretty buff. =) There's endless possibilities to this game, and when some one figures it out, we'll be very well set, haha!!

Also after all you've put great details in your caws, for instance you made sure Ahmed Johnson had his ear ring, lol, now that's dedication my friend, so surprise us when you can, I'm sure I won't be the only one amazed at what you can come up with! :D

As for male wrestlers, that so far I haven't seen yet, Flash Funk, Duke "The Dumpster" Drose, Bam Bam Bigelow (Very surprise nobody has attempted him), Droz, Heidenreich (not LOD version), Nathan Jones (even though he didn't last long, pretty much sucked, stil be cool to have), Jamie Noble (at least I haven't seen one), Rob Conway, Sylvain Grenier, Chuck Palumbo, Sean O'Haire, Shawn Stasiak/Meat, Disco Inferno, Alex Wright, Kurgan (truth commission, Oddities attire)

Tag Teams: Headbangers, The Godwinns, KroniK, Truth Commission (Sniper & Recon), The Oddities (Giant Silva & Golga),

Some Alternate Attires:

Sgt. Slaughter (Iraqi attire or close to it)

Hulk Hogan (Desert Storm Match Attire or his Mr.America Attire)

If I think of more I'll post them later, thanks!!! :D

Never mind trying to do any of the females, I requested, they look more like she-males, lol, but I do think ones like Madusa, ODB and yep even Nicole Bass would work. as for the rest nah, wouldn't look right at all and would be a major insult to them too. Damn them for not putting in females, Vince sucks for this and if I was any female I would find it to be a little bit discriminating too. =)

As for more past wrestlers:

WCW: Norman Smiley, Ernest "The Cat" Miller, Scott Norton, Buff Bagwell, Horace Hogan, The Disciple/Booty Man (yep, Brutus Beefcake poor gimmicks), Scotty Riggs, Sick Boy, Lodi, Lenny Lane, Van Hammer, Hugh Morrus, Lash LeRoux.

Really can't think of anyone else again that comes to my mind at the moment, but I'm sure someone will. LOL!!

Never mind trying to do any of the females, I requested, they look more like she-males, lol, but I do think ones like Madusa, ODB and yep even Nicole Bass would work. as for the rest nah, wouldn't look right at all and would be a major insult to them too. Damn them for not putting in females, Vince sucks for this and if I was any female I would find it to be a little bit discriminating too. =)

As for more past wrestlers:

WCW: Norman Smiley, Ernest "The Cat" Miller, Scott Norton, Buff Bagwell, Horace Hogan, The Disciple/Booty Man (yep, Brutus Beefcake poor gimmicks), Scotty Riggs, Sick Boy, Lodi, Lenny Lane, Van Hammer, Hugh Morrus, Lash LeRoux.

Really can't think of anyone else again that comes to my mind at the moment, but I'm sure someone will. LOL!!

Damn I miss the Monday Night Wars, if only for the reason that anybody was given an opportunity to show their skills and gimmicks. It was like almost every Monday there would be a debut or gimmick change. You've made a lot of good suggestions in this and other comments, anyone you'd like too have first?

Archived