Official Request Topic

Ernez

Post ALL Wrestler request here.

I will not be doing the list any longer, as it's too much demand.

Please post here if you see someones request done.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nikita Koloff and Magnum T.A. If you're old enough, you'll remember the great matches they had back in 1986.

Magnum T.A.!! He was set 2 be the next big thing back then.. but he got hurt.. would def like 2 see a good 1 on here..

Also-- Mike Awesome, Justin Credible, Shane Douglas, Rhino, Tommy Dreamer, 2 Cold Scorpio, New Jack, Kid Kash, Jerry Lynn.. ECW ECW ECW!!!

I like to request PS2 edits/FORMULA's or just tell us what to change on the PS2 so all the XBox 360 edits that are already made or being made can be on the PS2 too.

Ps2 doesnt have face or head morphs correct? So basically all u can do is the body and attire..

That maybe true Opener but the Body Decal's don't appear on any of the attire parts like pants, tights & shirts they cover them up & make them look like a tattoo on PS2 only why is that & if I was to make LOD, Koko B. Ware or any of the edits already made or being made that are mainly XBox 360 edits what are the Width, Depth, Hight, Overall in Head Shape also what is the Overall Body Scale, & what is the Width & Depth for Chest, Width, Depth & Hight for Shoulders, Width & Depth for Abdomen, Width & Depth for Waist, Upper & Lower for Arms, Hands Scale, Upper & Lower for Legs, & Feet Scale for all the edits already made or being made so I or anyone who own's this game on PS2 can make them on PS2 too??

That maybe true Opener but the Body Decal's don't appear on any of the attire parts like pants, tights & shirts they cover them up & make them look like a tattoo on PS2 only why is that & if I was to make LOD, Koko B. Ware or any of the edits already made or being made that are mainly XBox 360 edits what are the Width, Depth, Hight, Overall in Head Shape also what is the Overall Body Scale, & what is the Width & Depth for Chest, Width, Depth & Hight for Shoulders, Width & Depth for Abdomen, Width & Depth for Waist, Upper & Lower for Arms, Hands Scale, Upper & Lower for Legs, & Feet Scale for all the edits already made or being made so I or anyone who own's this game on PS2 can make them on PS2 too??

Well I would suggest u or some1 else with a PS2 figure that out.. U cant expect some1 on another game system 2 do that 4 u..

Yokozuna - i know i've seen a very good Yoko preview at some point but it was never posted. And no it's not the available formula.

Marty Jannety - same as above. I've seen him around here somewhere but never a formula. Rockers!!

The New Nexus crew

Mason Ryan - would be an beast!

David Otunga

Michael McGillicuty

Husky Harris

Archived