Official Request Topic

Ernez

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure where i should ask this but since this topic is pretty active has anyone had issues with skin color in some of the numerous formulas? Everything else works like a charm but my guys tend to look sunburnt when I match what the formula says, dunno if the patch messed with that at all or if I should just continue trial and error.

• 10 months later...

This subject has been brought to my attention throughout my time with the game. A few creators had tried out some like Chyna and Kharma with limited success. To me it just doesn't seem right, they will always look manly and since its All Stars, its an exaggerated manliness. Not to mention the amount of time staring at references, trying to justify all that time looking at women to my wife would be a challenge.

• 6 months later...

Don't know where else to post this, but since a few of you use my profile to search for links to my creations. I just wanted to let you know that it has been updated today. During my search I found a few unfinished projects I had forgotten or neglected. I will get to those. I think I now have links to all of my creations, in addition I added some links to 5 other creations from other creators whom I lent a hand to (want to make sure they are not overlooked some good work from these guys, thanks for letting me pitch in). If you would like your links removed just tell me and I will.

So added links for:
Pentagon Jr. ----Originally created by Maskedmaniac
Tigre Uno ----Originally created by BTDeanation
Gunner TNA ---Originally created by BTDeanation
Willow ---Originally created by BTDeanation
Kenny King ---Originally created by BTDeanation
The Vaudevillains
James Ellsworth
Andrade Cien Almas
Rich Swann
TJP
Bobby Roode Glorious Edition
Braun Strowman
DIY
Tye Dillinger
Anderson & Gallows
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Chuck Palumbo
American Alpha
The Revival
Mark Jindrak
Blake & Murphy
Authors of Pain
Ultimo Guerrero

Snoop Dogg

Also moved and renamed Biff Busick link to Oney Lorcan

25 new links for 31 creations...now that, that is out of the way...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived