How about DLC Alt Attire Packs ?

Borelli

Basically extra costumes for the wrestlers based on famous ones they have warn .. IE Savage ... his wrestlemania 7/8 attires his comeback match against Roberts .. ect that sort of thing, you could have a pack for a specific wrestler or 2/3 wrestlers per pack.

Thoughts ?

I agree some dlc attires are needed for example for The Rock he has basically nothing just the lining of the trunks colour changed to white.

Also Randy Orton, Jake Roberts, and Jimmy Snuka should get alt attires same goes for Cody Rhodes ain't buying him until he gets a mask.

The Rock - Black jock pants and Shirt attire - Royal Rumble 1999

SCSA - Austin 3:16 T-shirt and short jeans.

Undertaker - half mask attire Royal Rumble 1996

Kane - Debut attire

Jimmy Snuka - attire with boots

Bret Hart - all pink from Wrestlemania VIII I Think

I've been thinking about this, since there are some epic attires mising, like: HBK's 90 attire, Taker's Ministry and bad ass attire, Kane's debut attire, HHH's old dx attire and so on...

I would pay for those!

I've been thinking about this, since there are some epic attires mising, like: HBK's 90 attire, Taker's Ministry and bad ass attire, Kane's debut attire, HHH's old dx attire and so on...

I would pay for those!

I would like to see more for the Sarge as well .. his Wrestlemania 7 attire perhaps ? or the one he wore withthe old USA written accross it, plus his Helmit (S*Censored*) wearing attire.

Also again Macho needs a few more. As do the DLC wrestlers .. green MDM suit perhaps ..

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see maybe a few attires such as (ones I would like) The Rock return attire (I BRING IT shirt and pants or the shirt and pants he wore at wrestlemania) a recent cm punk look ( short hair nexus ) and maybe a randy orton or triple h t shirt attire (because randy's is simply a different colored logo, and triple h's just loses the dx logo)) but i would also like a couple more superstars/legends- Wade Barrett and the corre, Sin Cara, British Bulldog, GOLDBERG!, and Lex Luger.

That'd be fine with me considering the upcoming DLC

Archived