Was dusty rhodes tested?

NickRedMachine

I've lost only once with Dusty. Cody is ridiculous- 2 diff moonsaults,a superkick off the ropes,a spiral tap off the top- he is like way too powerful for a midcarder

Yea, his moveset is craaaaazy!! Dudes spam him 2 death..

I got the prefect match achievement with Dusty. I didn't realize it till it was all over.

Can't believe how overpowered he is.

Anyone else had the Dibiase grapples? I mean it's cool that you can choose what's going to happen next, but it slows it down to much compared to the rest of the guys.

I got the prefect match achievement with Dusty. I didn't realize it till it was all over.

Can't believe how overpowered he is.

Anyone else had the Dibiase grapples? I mean it's cool that you can choose what's going to happen next, but it slows it down to much compared to the rest of the guys.

I had this guy screaming and crying cuz I used DiBiase Jr's loop grapple from start 2 finish.. 1 str8 grapple combo.. Aye, if guys arent able 2 reverse-- not my problem! lol

haha, see I never play online so I'm only basing this off AI stuff.

I played one match against a guy using swagger online, he rage quit after he couldn't spam the chain grapples because I actually know how to reverse. I also kept canceling his reversals which drove him nuts.

I enjoy his sig were he flapjacks the guy of the floor that is ridic. I did it to andre the giant.

Which one is that?

Dusty Rhodes (DLC)

QS+QG/Away+SS+SG: DDT

SS+SG: Punch Combination

Away+QS+QG: Belly Toss/Belly-to-Belly Suplex

QG+QG/SS+SG (opponent groggy in corner): Military Press Toss

the military press one?

haha, see I never play online so I'm only basing this off AI stuff.

I played one match against a guy using swagger online, he rage quit after he couldn't spam the chain grapples because I actually know how to reverse. I also kept canceling his reversals which drove him nuts.

Yup. When i play online, I play as grapplers.. its how I enjoy to play and am the best at.. when ever someone is crying about combos I simply say "Im sorry that you are not able to press one button..?"

Hell yeah im gonna beat you before you can even touch me if I can..

Why would i let you beat me up? lol.. you got two buttons that will reverse anything I do and your can't press it.. not my problem!

Archived