-fufu gave up so if you want to do it, go ahead, just don't expect me to get off my ass-

kreay fufu

It's now a three way battle of EPIC COLLAB sigs.

Would anyone like to join an EPIC collab all working on one sig? I remember a few members here did it when I was a noob and it came out well. I think that we may have done one a year or two ago as well which I was involved in. Ideally we need around three or four people willing to participate. If you're interested then say so (It doesn't matter what skill level!).

Current Teams

Team Fufulicious

Epic McAwesome

ENlighten+

The Devil Himself

Tsel

Prophet

Team RageKG

RageKG

Fuse

Pope

Hytman

Hysteria

Team Fist (in the rear)

The Way Of The Fist

Flawres

Astro

Misatouki

Love

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, working with the likes of TDH, JuFu, Enlighten, RageKG is really hard to turn down. I feel like I'd bring you guys down though. I'm still a rookie while you all are veterans.

Well, working with the likes of TDH, JuFu, Enlighten, RageKG is really hard to turn down. I feel like I'd bring you guys down though. I'm still a rookie while you all are veterans.

Hush, it has nothing to do with skill, it's being apart of something, all of us GFXers doing something together. I remember one of this when I started with Alex, it sounds like an awesome idea. Your skill level is irrelevant.

This is a chance to learn first hand at how we all do things, it's a good chance to learn new skills and try new things. So you will take part, no if no buts.

I'm more than confident in your abilities, and you should be too.

Wow, a potential 10 way collab. That'll be confusing :lol:

Based on a true story:

This is a story of struggle, heartbreak, friendships ruined... but most of all, triumph and overcoming those troubles. We/you shall overcome, because we/you have a dream, and that dream is to create the best damn collaboration this forum, or any other GFX forum has ever seen... because the more confusing it is, the better the outcome.

That, or it'll be a complete mess and we'll all be very disappointed. :hqhq:

Also, with this many people, wouldn't it be best to make a LP? With over three potential people, I believe a signature collab will be messy.

Well if it fails, we should split off into two teams and have a fat ass collab battle.

Sounds like a plan. :lol:

Look above Pooki.

I remember that collab, I'd just prefer it to be a large piece, 'cause it's cool to be that one asshole out of the group that wants to do something different than everybody else (and likely winds up on the other team). :lol:

Archived