Cartoon Network/Adult Swim

Generations

MAD is pretty good, I want to check out The Regular Show because the previews seem pretty funny. Also they're rebooting Looney Toons and it looks promising.

Bro I thought you would have seen it by the avatar.

I haven't yet, but I know the bird is from the show.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame though I'm bit too old to start watching cartoons though.

Exactly. Every few months I might watch an old cartoon show for nostalgia's sake, but honestly I don't see the point of watching a show where the target audience are kids. It just makes me feel.....stupid. My sister is 20 and she watches iCarly religiously, that kind of shit pisses me off.

Cartoon Network sold out anyways. They're more about the Network than the Cartoons.

Was Cartoon Network ever good, there's certain shows that you'll watch when when nothing else is on, CN never even had that last time I saw it (which admittedly was when I was about eight) but that channel never had any appeal IMO.....

^This. Nick and Fox Kids were always better than CN.

CN should be just constant attacks of Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd'n Eddy, with a little bit of Tom & Jerry, Samurai Jack, Fosters and Wacky Races.

Did I forget something?

Looney Tunes was pretty funny in the first episode. I don't like the voices, though.

Also,

Kids WB > CN > Nick > FOX

My sister is 20 and she watches iCarly religiously, that kind of shit pisses me off.

But iCarly is awesome and it's target audience isn't kids. It's more 13-20.

I rarely watch Cartoon Network and Nick anymore. When I do, I usually watch old shows like Ed, Edd, and Eddy and Courage The Cowardly Dog. I've seen Adventure Time and Regular Show a few times at my friend's house and it's great from the few episodes I've seen.

Was Cartoon Network ever good, there's certain shows that you'll watch when when nothing else is on, CN never even had that last time I saw it (which admittedly was when I was about eight) but that channel never had any appeal IMO.....

^This. Nick and Fox Kids were always better than CN.

Nick was awesome back in the day (The Wild Thornberries, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold! and Angry Beavers come to mind) and was definitely CN's stiffest competition when it came to delivering great cartoons, but Fox Kids was mediocre at best. CN and Nick had no comparable rivals other than each other.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Infinity Train first episode got a surprise release yesterday! It has a major Gravity Falls vibe to it and I'm so excited to see more.

did you see the rest of it? It was just a mini-series for now but I really enjoyed it

Genndy Tartakovsky is one of the main reasons I even started watching Cartoon Network because of shows like Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack. Those shows and Toonami's anime lineup with DBZ kept me watching Cartoon Network for years. I lost interest in CN right shortly after DBZ ended, but I definitely still watch Adult Swim so I will certainly be watching Primal.

Infinity Train first episode got a surprise release yesterday! It has a major Gravity Falls vibe to it and I'm so excited to see more.

did you see the rest of it? It was just a mini-series for now but I really enjoyed it

Yeah dude, it was a wild ride. And the fact that they're already teasing a second season? Let's gooooooo!

Archived