Cartoon Network/Adult Swim

Generations

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had hopes that Flapjack and the Total Drama series would be the reasons to still watch CN, but I lost almost all interest in both due to Flapjack taking so long to come out with new episodes and the TD series getting rather weak with Total Drama Action and still remaining weak with Total Drama World Tour.

Adventure Time rox mah sox (as evident by my screen name) and is the greatest show they've had since the Cartoon Cartoon days. I've seen Regular Show here and there and it's decent from what I've seen.

Misadventures of Flapjack was amazing. Regular Show has been able to provide me with lulz. Adventure Time is terribly overrated. The best part of CN is Adult Swim though. I like literally every show on it other than the anime bullshit they play.

Adventure Time is awesome. I'm glad Nickelodeon didn't pick it up (afterall, its creators made SpongeBob). I got both seasons on computer. My favourite episode so far, is the episode where Finn has fear of the ocean.

However, despite all these new shows, it'll never be as good as it was in 1999-2005.

Visiting Cartoon Network site and listing all the shows I like (since i don't get CN...)

- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Amazing graphics and animation and stories that really help explain the movies and turn the tide. The most recent season has been sort of weak, but it's overall a great show and can't wait for Green Lantern series that is from some of the makers of this show.

- Young Justice: Epic. Red Arrow, Aqualad, Robin, Superboy, Miss Martian, Artemis and Kid Flash, all teaming up in their own team helping the Justice League. First season was great, showed character development for each team member and its coming back June 3rd for a real, full season.

-Batman: The Brave and The Bold: Comediac Batman at it's finest. Is it even possible to describe?

Yeah and that's all I watch from there. Will checkout AT, RS and MAD.

Shame though I'm bit too old to start watching cartoons though.

It depends what cartoon is it, personally. I can't go through watching a kids show. Not for being embarrassed, but for the fact that it's a kids show. The best cartoons, I say appeal to everyone. Like one of my favorite cartoons is Ed, Edd, and Eddy. I say it's a show that could be for everyone.

It's like saying an E rated video game is only for kids.

I don't tend to put Cartoon Network on, If I do it's only to watch Scooby Doo or classics. Always for me, late night on Sky seems to have all the old classics from the 90's like Spiderman and X-men on. I always wonder why can't they put them on in normal time slots? Since they are still popular these days.

I wish Toonami was still around, I remember watching so much Dragonball Z on there, and Pokemon. I used to love when you could text in etc. Since I got a protest to get the Pokemon films on Toonami. (Since I mentioned it when no one else did, then lots of other people mentioned it). I miss my good years of Cartoons.

I still flick on youtube stuff like Arthur And the Knights of Justice, Skeleton Warriors. All the way up to Yu-Gi-Oh Season 0.

Archived