Please Read...

Help

No way did my IP match a banned member no way,i just joined for the first time not for a troll account.I think they meant account not IP as they were saying same pic quality for my CAWS and i lived in france all that BS.

I bought my cap-card from a car-boot sale for 5 quid

I lived in France for 1.5 years with my Grandparents.

Accounts & IP's are referred to the same once again, the only way an account itself will match is if all the pics/sigs/avvy's match and are identical to each account the member has..So one more time your IP/Account matched not only your "brothers" address but that of another member(s) as well that are currently banished.

Twisted mentioned your caw pics were taken same way and when posted looked exactly like those of the other members, your pictures matched not just the account itself >_<

Now we wait for you to comeback under your Grandparents IP address now since the brohter excuse sunk faster then the Titanic right?

Message Tom, don't ask the mods for anything... Go straight to Tom, he is the only one you can trust.

No way did my IP match a banned member no way,i just joined for the first time not for a troll account.I think they meant account not IP as they were saying same pic quality for my CAWS and i lived in france all that BS.

Accounts & IP's are referred to the same once again, the only way an account itself will match is if all the pics/sigs/avvy's match and are identical to each account the member has..So one more time your IP/Account matched not only your "brothers" address but that of another member(s) as well that are currently banished.

Twisted mentioned your caw pics were taken same way and when posted looked exactly like those of the other members, your pictures matched not just the account itself >_<

Now we wait for you to comeback under your Grandparents IP address now since the brohter excuse sunk faster then the Titanic right?

Type properly before you try to be smart.

My IP does not match DancingJoker!!!!!!! Someone check my IP and say does MINE match DANCINGJOKER?

Message Tom, don't ask the mods for anything... Go straight to Tom, he is the only one you can trust.

I already did that,no reply. :fedup:

My IP does not match DancingJoker!!!!!!! Someone check my IP and say does MINE match DANCINGJOKER?

Great reply, cannot fight back and attack a persons typing which is irrelevant to the topic at hand..Classic

and Tom will not reply to forum issues as he does not handle them anymore, thus why 3G is the forums manager duh

Great reply, cannot fight back and attack a persons typing which is irrelevant to the topic at hand..Classic

and Tom will not reply to forum issues as he does not handle them anymore, thus why 3G is the forums manager duh

If i made a spelling mistake you would have attacked it.Well i didn't know that the 3G guy is the manager duh.

If i made a spelling mistake you would have attacked it.Well i didn't know that the 3G guy is the manager duh.

Nah I am not a Grammar Nazi lol, but it does say under his name Forums Manager under 3G's name..Maybe a new pair of glasses is in order.. [/kidding]

Could someone unban my account and my brothers account? If you dont want to unban my Brothers account we can share it then.

Nah I am not a Grammar Nazi lol, but it does say under his name Forums Manager under 3G's name..Maybe a new pair of glasses is in order.. [/kidding]

Is his name 3G? cause i searched i couldn't find it /:

Doesnt matter found it.

Even if this guy was a previously banned member, if he's been helpful and just sharing CAWs since his return, why should he have been banned? I never really see him post but if he's sharing his creations and not trolling/flaming/etc. then why not? I remember reading in the doG thread about a member being brought back because he posted CAWs.

Hi,

If you e-mail threeg@caws.ws I'll explain to you why you have been banned by the staff. There is plenty of proof against you, but you're welcome to drop an e-mail and at least try to explain things.

Archived