If people quit a match do they get a loss

raiden1992

I see a lot of people complaining about people who quit in the middle of the match and rightfully so. But also let me bring up the point of Player Matches vs. Ranked Matches. 1, I'm not very good at the game and never will be because I don't have the time to invest in it. I like to play casual and just have a good time. Isn't that what Player matches are for? If somebody is spamming the hell out of the grapple moves and not even giving me a breather you can bet your ass I'll leave the game. Sportsman-like? No... but neither is grapple spams on a Player Match. If you want to grapple spam and winning is the only aspect you give a crap about then you should be playing Ranked matches with people that stand a chance. Why not leave the more casual players to the Player Matches. I'm not quite sure what the joy is in beating somebody that is obviously of inferior talent in Player Matches when plenty of people could give you a challenge under ranked. Just a thought, but just as leaving a match mid-fight is being a poor sport, so is being a jerk with the way in which you play. It goes both ways. And I am specifically referring to Player Matches.. not Ranked ones.

Nope Bro! We wont get a loss if we quit in-between the match! Hope THQ fixes this soon so we all can play Fair and Enjoyable Matches! :)

what does grapple spam mean?? i see this a few times dont know what it means

Nope Bro! We wont get a loss if we quit in-between the match! Hope THQ fixes this soon so we all can play Fair and Enjoyable Matches! :)

what does grapple spam mean?? i see this a few times dont know what it means

means they just keep doing the same grapple or they grapple you as soon as you get up.

Archived