when is the best time to do a finisher?

jlongiv

Ok I get 3 blue bars so then I press LB RB and my hands turn yellow but as soon as they turn yellow my opponent does a move on me and I have to start all over :censored: and I am trying to get finishers for my CAS's but having to do a finisher 10 times with each wrestler is crazy also people on the official all stars site said the unlock everything code does not work anymore.

Your finisher meter is on the side.

The blue bars with the stars are sigs. You can use those at any time (check out the sig location thread stickied in this forum for how and where to pull them off). The more sigs you use, the faster you fill up your finisher meter.

Once you do have your finish meter you have two options, store it.....which is what you're doing, or pull off an instant finish which is called an "Event Horizon Finisher".

By just pressing the shoulder buttons when the meter is filled, you're going into a special state. While in that state you can perform the finish at any time by hitting the shoulder buttons again.....but you want to do this as you would a normal grapple. Meaning, wait until your opponent is on their feet and within range. That is, unless you're playing with an acrobat. If you are, once you go into a special state you'll leap to a turnbuckle where you can perform your finish off the top. Going into a special state as an acrobat is a good way to get yourself out of a jam in a hurry in multiman matches.

Also, if you're playing with certain characters, most notably Randy Orton, you can pull off your finish from the special state while your opponent is in mid-air just by pressing the shoulder buttons again.

Now, for the Event Horizon, all ya gotta do is get your meter filled, get your opponent stunned on the mat and hold the shoulder buttons. By holding them you'll go into the special state, your opponent will get to their feet and you'll perform the finish automatically. If you're playing as an acrobat, you'll leap to the turnbuckle and automatically do your flying finish.

Thank you this helped.

The blue bars with the stars are sigs. You can use those at any time (check out the sig location thread stickied in this forum for how and where to pull them off). The more sigs you use, the faster you fill up your finisher meter.

Once you do have your finish meter you have two options, store it.....which is what you're doing, or pull off an instant finish which is called an "Event Horizon Finisher".

By just pressing the shoulder buttons when the meter is filled, you're going into a special state. While in that state you can perform the finish at any time by hitting the shoulder buttons again.....but you want to do this as you would a normal grapple. Meaning, wait until your opponent is on their feet and within range. That is, unless you're playing with an acrobat. If you are, once you go into a special state you'll leap to a turnbuckle where you can perform your finish off the top. Going into a special state as an acrobat is a good way to get yourself out of a jam in a hurry in multiman matches.

Also, if you're playing with certain characters, most notably Randy Orton, you can pull off your finish from the special state while your opponent is in mid-air just by pressing the shoulder buttons again.

Now, for the Event Horizon, all ya gotta do is get your meter filled, get your opponent stunned on the mat and hold the shoulder buttons. By holding them you'll go into the special state, your opponent will get to their feet and you'll perform the finish automatically. If you're playing as an acrobat, you'll leap to the turnbuckle and automatically do your flying finish.

Are they really calling it an "Event Horizion" finisher? Cause that makes no sense as it pertains to wrestling.

:)

It makes perfect sense

e·vent ho·ri·zon

Noun: A theoretical boundary around a black hole beyond which no light or other radiation can escape.

Basically there is no escaping the locked in finisher

Archived