thought we were going to get an extra superstar?

m79s

They never said that. They said they would give us a bonus, but never said anything specific. Especially nothing about 360 users getting an extra wrestler in Pack 1. That was just people with ridiculously high expectations making demands.

The bonus ended up being that we'd get R-Truth for free in DLC Pack 2.

They never said that. They said they would give us a bonus, but never said anything specific. Especially nothing about 360 users getting an extra wrestler in Pack 1. That was just people with ridiculously high expectations making demands.

o i see.......when is dlc 2 coming out?

o i see.......when is dlc 2 coming out?

Next week on PS3, October for XBOX 360.

To be honest, the R-Truth freebie is just a throw away as I am sure he was always going to be free and they are probably going to give another free guy (most likely Mark Henry) with DLC Compatibility Patch 3. They need to get people to download these compatibility patches for online play so that is why they add free superstars to hopefully get people to download them. This strategy backfired with SvR 2011 as hardly anyone downloaded the free Shad attire so at least they are giving out superstars this time which should get more downloads.

Archived