Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lulz@this

Lorenzo Avery: Uploaded to XBL (Info Below)

Praying Hands Tatt,along with the scar on his kidney area (extends further than in image)

Search Tags: Nic Virtue, Lorenzo Avery

godshands.jpg

LorenzoAvery.jpg

renzo.jpg

Name: Lorenzo Avery

Height: 5'10

Weight: 217 lbs

Face/Heel: Face

Gimmick Description: Lorenzo is a rush drunkie. A gambler that doesnt risk money, but his own physical well being. Even more-so after his wife "Rosan" died in a car accident in which He caused. With her name tatted on his neck, and his wild desire for thrill seekin, Lorenzo is probobly 1 of the most suicidal wrestler to ever step foot between the ropes.

Signatures: Rican Face Buster (Arabian Face Buster), Corner Cross Body

Finishers: Rosy Glow (CAF), Headache (Throwback)

Playing Style (Grappler, Brawler, High Flyer, etc): Risk Taker, High Flyer.

Moveset is Custom/Hacked acording to his gimmick. His high flying moves are very risky, and hard to hit unless positioned right aswell as timed. 3 out of 4 of his taunts are "Selling" taunts, and his signatures are the Spider Suplex and Moonsault Kick (running corner move)

Clean, simple, not killed by 60 PT layers...I like it. Big fan of originals with some story to them as well. Neck tattoo looks sweet.

Very cool looking, nice and simple but very effective. I'm not actually a fan of the backstory, it seems a little too Hollywood cliche for my liking.

Please formula that caw for me and PM me when you are online? I love it. I want that caw in my game. But i dont have gold membership my xbox360.

It contains a buttload of PT.

Very good one of the best caws i seen...............................................Would you put him]up for download?

Clean, simple, not killed by 60 PT layers...I like it. Big fan of originals with some story to them as well. Neck tattoo looks sweet.

Great backstory aswell