What did the update for XBox do?

NickRedMachine

im on xbox 360 and live in uk, downloaded honky tonk first with the update on it then downloaded dusty and cody . . . . i dint pre order MDM pack but i have smaller health bars and austins kick before stunner if this helps anyone :)

Its cool that you got everything ^^

im on xbox 360 and live in uk, downloaded honky tonk first with the update on it then downloaded dusty and cody . . . . i dint pre order MDM pack but i have smaller health bars and austins kick before stunner if this helps anyone :)

wasnt rubbing it in dude :( just sayin those in england shud get tht and not need the MDM pack

wasnt rubbing it in dude :( just sayin those in england shud get tht and not need the MDM pack

No i didn't say that, didn't you hear? Nobody needs the pack anymore, i got everythin too

No i didn't say that, didn't you hear? Nobody needs the pack anymore, i got everythin too

awwww well thts good then :D

I don't think that's the case. I own a HD TV, and I have the smaller health bars.

I wonder if it matters what order the stuff is downloaded then as I got the M$M Pack last month when I entered my code, then the 7 meg patch, then the Honky Tonk Compatibility Pack a few hours later when it was finally released. I would love to have smaller Health Bars on my 1080P HDTV as I have always felt they were a little to big and cover some of the action at times. My Health Bars still look like the above linked video ones and I have the Stunner Kick so I assume I have everything as it should be.

Just downloaded the MDM pack on Xbox live. I also downloaded the Rhodes pack and HTM, but these files were never added to my download queue. Instead I just downloaded one huge 267mb file for MDM. Maybe xbox live consolidated the downloads? I dunno, but it was strange, as there was no indication that HTM/Rhodes had been downloaded until I saw them on the select screen. Anyways, I boot up the game, it downloads a 7mb patch. Austin has the kick, the life bars seems no different (same size) and the menus seem identical as well (not sure what someone meant by different menus...).

Archived