WWE ALL STARS Xbox 360 DLC will be released tomorrow 4/28/2011

Charles Shane

I'm happy we get something, that's great. A big thank you to THQ for that.

PS I was reading the comments on the feed... And I thought CAWs had some idiots.. :/

I am glad the DLC will finally get released. I bought the 360 version but I am perfectly OK with everyone (PS3 & 360) getting R-Truth for free. If they would have only given that option to 360 users then I would have been one of the first to disagree with that. You can't punish the other owners for having a version that worked. Hopefully this way everyone in the end is happy and hopefully there are no more issues.

just out of intrest i did not pre order allstars so when the DLC is avaliable tomorrow can i still purchase the Millon Dollar Pack via MS points or will i have to wait till there made avaliable ???

I don't think so, I didn't see them anywhere on the Playstation Store.

just out of intrest i did not pre order allstars so when the DLC is avaliable tomorrow can i still purchase the Millon Dollar Pack via MS points or will i have to wait till there made avaliable ???

I don't think so, I didn't see them anywhere on the Playstation Store.

damm !! so im guessing there goin to be like bret hart so they'll eventually be released later on this year :(

The update for the game was pushed through, but when that occurred it removed my ability to play online. It says I need to download a compatibility pack, but when it sends me to marketplace link nothing appears. The game has already been "updated". Fun.

i think its funny we get our free R Truth with the next batch of dlc who knows how long it will take them with that one

The games only just came out, we've not really waited that long, a month, tops? I recall svr 09 DLC didnt come out 3-4 months after the games release.

i think its funny we get our free R Truth with the next batch of dlc who knows how long it will take them with that one

The games only just came out, we've not really waited that long, a month, tops? I recall svr 09 DLC didnt come out 3-4 months after the games release.

Isn't the frustration stemming from THQ's own release date though? I don't think it's so much about this having been a long time. I think it's more about people getting what they paid for (MDM pack) and holding a company accountable to their own word. I don't think anybody is really griping about the 1 month aspect. I'm griping that I can't play online at all now since this morning's update. Not the end of the world but an inconvenience that I've never dealt with any other games I own.

maybe thq will get honky tonk and rhodes up by the time the next wave of dlc comes out :poke:

That's not even the bad part. Most people who play this don't even care about DLC. It's that they somehow managed to *censored* up online play. Did these guys even finish their education?

Archived