Maybe caged steel

6Ybc3.jpg

iqRRm.jpg

Tg1vc.jpg

And you could do kind of a reversal of one you did

7wuTH.jpg

C9t0N.jpg

jpGf3.jpg

You could also do a quick casual outfit.

sVAEl.jpg

And would you be making it so that we can edit her when you're finished, as I would like to lower her speed and charisma a bit, thanks.

I just downloaded Britani and I LOVE her. I tried to PM you, but I got an error saying I couldn't.

I have a question for you. I was wondering what made you determine to mark your CAWs as editable or not? You have a couple that I REALLY REALLY want to download, but you have them uneditable. I would like to add my own attire and bring down the stats from 100. The ones I'm really interested are Sexy Star and Jennifer Blake. I think they look AWESOME....much much better than the ones I already have.

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded Britani and I LOVE her. I tried to PM you, but I got an error saying I couldn't.

I have a question for you. I was wondering what made you determine to mark your CAWs as editable or not? You have a couple that I REALLY REALLY want to download, but you have them uneditable. I would like to add my own attire and bring down the stats from 100. The ones I'm really interested are Sexy Star and Jennifer Blake. I think they look AWESOME....much much better than the ones I already have.

Glad you liked Britani! I used to make all my caws editable but too many ppl began to claim them as there own. I am thinking about making Jennifer Blake editable and maybe Britani Knight as for Sexy Star All I did was change the attires from HooksMalone

Thanks for this, Britani is a personal favourite of mine. I just have the one problem with it, and that's the edit lock you've put on her. I just wanted to tidy up the entrance (a few camera shots look 'dodgy') and I really dislike Batista's theme song.

Thanks for this, Britani is a personal favourite of mine. I just have the one problem with it, and that's the edit lock you've put on her. I just wanted to tidy up the entrance (a few camera shots look 'dodgy') and I really dislike Batista's theme song.

the edit option is now on

• 3 months later...

Archived