Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TCsinger09

Britani Knight

I will most likely post the formula and post it to psn if it ever comes back....but dont hold me to the formula not sure yet

I have been waiting for someone to create a Britani. I found a Sweet Saraya online so I cant wait to be able to finish the Knight Dynasty.

Can this be uploaded to Community Creations? Been wondering why you haven't done it sooner as it's one of your best (facially)! PLEASE!!! :blush:

Thank you, I know I said i would put her on cc when it came back up but there is this person stalking my work giving anything I post 1 star

Maybe caged steel

6Ybc3.jpg

iqRRm.jpg

Tg1vc.jpg

And you could do kind of a reversal of one you did

7wuTH.jpg

C9t0N.jpg

jpGf3.jpg

You could also do a quick casual outfit.

sVAEl.jpg

And would you be making it so that we can edit her when you're finished, as I would like to lower her speed and charisma a bit, thanks.

I just downloaded Britani and I LOVE her. I tried to PM you, but I got an error saying I couldn't.

I have a question for you. I was wondering what made you determine to mark your CAWs as editable or not? You have a couple that I REALLY REALLY want to download, but you have them uneditable. I would like to add my own attire and bring down the stats from 100. The ones I'm really interested are Sexy Star and Jennifer Blake. I think they look AWESOME....much much better than the ones I already have.

I just downloaded Britani and I LOVE her. I tried to PM you, but I got an error saying I couldn't.

I have a question for you. I was wondering what made you determine to mark your CAWs as editable or not? You have a couple that I REALLY REALLY want to download, but you have them uneditable. I would like to add my own attire and bring down the stats from 100. The ones I'm really interested are Sexy Star and Jennifer Blake. I think they look AWESOME....much much better than the ones I already have.

Glad you liked Britani! I used to make all my caws editable but too many ppl began to claim them as there own. I am thinking about making Jennifer Blake editable and maybe Britani Knight as for Sexy Star All I did was change the attires from HooksMalone

Thanks for this, Britani is a personal favourite of mine. I just have the one problem with it, and that's the edit lock you've put on her. I just wanted to tidy up the entrance (a few camera shots look 'dodgy') and I really dislike Batista's theme song.

Thanks for this, Britani is a personal favourite of mine. I just have the one problem with it, and that's the edit lock you've put on her. I just wanted to tidy up the entrance (a few camera shots look 'dodgy') and I really dislike Batista's theme song.

the edit option is now on