360 DLC Update from Facebook on April 25th

Broski Barrage

All Stars Pre-Order / DLC Pack Update (360 users)

by WWEgames (THQ) on Monday, April 25, 2011 at 11:51am

Hey everyone,

Once again, we extremely appreciate the patience from our XBOX 360 community related to the delay of the pre-order Million Dollar Pack, Honky Tonk Man, and American Dream DLC Pack containing Dusty and Cody Rhodes. Our development team has been working around the clock with Microsoft and the current submission process to release the DLC content as soon as possible.While we can't yet pinpoint the exact release and time frame for the 360 DLC release, we are deep in the submission process and hoping for no variables that could derail us again. We will update all of you again this week as we receive the latest news on the packs.We also wanted to stress that we are looking into a few different ideas to "give back" as a reprieve and appreciation for your patience on this delay. We understand this has been an unfortunate situation for XBOX 360 users, and will be doing everything possible to patch that. Rest assured, we want to put our community first, and will ensure any idea we employ gives back to XBOX 360 and PS3 users. More on that soon.

Thanks again and sincere apologies we are still a bit in limbo on informing you of the exact 360 DLC release.

WWE Games Development Team

we should get either the rhodes free or get LOD and y2j before ps3 or get all allstar dlc free if they are gonna keep giving ps3 early dlc and delaying 360 dlc by 3 weeks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With them saying they will try to give an update later this week that means no DLC again this week...~feigns surprise~

At this point I really don't care anymore. Other companies can hand MS a patch or DLC and can get approval in a couple days yet with THQ apparently it takes weeks if not months. The DLC not being available this week isn't a surprise to me because honestly I always look for the negative with THQ that way it isn't a disappointment.

Plus trying to figure anything out with THQ is like beating your head against the wall because all they say is "we will try better next time". How about try better "this time". I am still waiting for Marcus to say what the ACTUAL ISSUE was in the DLC to hold things up. It's been a week and no update.

Although its good that their keeping the fans updated regularly, this update didnt have any actual info in it. Just said what was in the previous update, their working hard to fix the 'issue', no release date yet, and they appreciate our understanding.

Im glad their updating us but in my opinion they should only post an update when there is an actual update on the situation not the same stuff a few days later.

Although its good that their keeping the fans updated regularly, this update didnt have any actual info in it. Just said what was in the previous update, their working hard to fix the 'issue', no release date yet, and they appreciate our understanding.

Im glad their updating us but in my opinion they should only post an update when there is an actual update on the situation not the same stuff a few days later.

It's a double-ended sword though. They get bitched at for botching the DLC and then bitched at for not giving us an update however, big or small it maybe.

according to THQ, MS and Sony can release DLC whenever they want (which is a flat-out lie)

Didn't you know? Nothing that goes wrong with the WWE games is EVER THQ's fault! We just don't understand because we're all just too simplistically minded to understand the rocket science that is giving both consoles the DLC on the same date. :shifty:

Seriously though, THQ are a bunch of lying clowns, and they get flustered and defensive every time they're called out on it. Look at the hissy fits thrown in other threads for proof.

I am hoping one day THQ becomes competent at handling DLC instead of just woefully inept...baby steps THQ, baby steps

And I still stick to my opinion that THQ could have called Sony and told them to not release the DLC (they had to have known they were releasing it) until it was available for everyone. Though in that situation it would require THQ to actually err on the side of all the buyers and not just half which they have proven time and again they won't consider.

They wanna GIVE BACK.. Well wit all this time itz taking them, they need 2 give us the movesets and finishers for CAW use! Thatz what they should give back.. But i love the fact that a pack for free upon preorder still isnt available.. That is the funniest in my opinion..

They wanna GIVE BACK.. Well wit all this time itz taking them, they need 2 give us the movesets and finishers for CAW use! Thatz what they should give back.. But i love the fact that a pack for free upon preorder still isnt available.. That is the funniest in my opinion..

Then it would take tons more weeks longer. It's not as easy as putting "moveset_in_create_wrestler=yes" (just a made up example, dont take it seriously) in the code. First, they have to make a new graphic of the wrestler's name, then they have to make a new button. Then they have to code it in. Then they have to make sure it shows up in the Moveset/Finisher list. Then they have to make sure it works on the CAW. Etc. The only thing I can think of that lets them give back to us is free for a limited time, exclusive content or a contest for 360 users only.

Archived