WWE All Stars league?

tornadomoney

When this gets going I think that once a tournament starts people have to stick with the wrestler that they choose.

Add this gt to the list:

Jakynth

Thought about that, but on 2nd thought itz better 4 everyone if they get 2 choose a different guy when they want.. Another positive 2 that is u will never know who ur opponent picks..Once u pick ur guy u cant change it.. That way u dont have people waitin 2 see who u get then change who they got, then u change who u got cuz they changed 2 someone else.. Ya know.. Whoever gets 2 host gets 2 pick their guy last.. The opponent has 2 pick 1st.. At the start of this League we will have position matches, the winners of those will get 2 host the first rounds.. Then after that initial set of matches, whoever has the most points will be the host each time.. This is jus the beginning!!!!!!! STAY TUNED!! LOTS MORE 2 COME...

Yes, maybe each user selects 1 in game character and 1 CAW but the CAW has to be a actual wrestler and the formulas must be posted?

This forum has given out some awesome CAWs that are as accurate as possible given the limited move sets and finishers.

Any CAW selected must be an actual wrestler, their moveset and finisher must be as accurate as possible, and be made public.. I played a guy the other day that had Mike Awesome-- wit Rey's moveset! lol.. So there will def be none of that..

do you want a blog-type site or a forum type site?

Hmmmmmm... I think a forum would probably be better fitting 4 this.. I was lookin at some stuff yesterday on WIX, and they had a decent gaming 1..

General Rules (thoughts)

Each class has a title

Different Finsiher Type Matches (KO-Pin-Submit)

Weekly PPV

Alliances

Just some basic stuff that popped up in my head

These are good ideas but I was hoping this would be more like the title implied as in a true league. Not sure how alliances would work out in a league setting or different finisher type matches, though I like the idea of weekly PPV's, maybe this could be set up with a point system like this;

4 points for a PPV win

2 points for a regular win

0 points for a loss

Tournament/Playoffs: 1st round, semis and Finals, depending on how many enter, with best of 3, 5 and 7 game series as the rounds advance.

Dont think we should separate classes.. Big Man only has a few, so there are a lil unbalanced..A weekly pay per view might be a lil much as well, but things like that depend on how many people we get too... So we shall see.. Any match can be won either way.. Alliances-- we are gonna have a tag division as well.. Tournaments will be single loss elimination.. 1 match..

Or Alex, I also saw a few on webs. Here is a gaming one.

http://members.webs.com/s/signup;jsessionid=7E47E87FA1DD469897E7AC76E77D8267?execution=e1s1

Webs is a cheap horrible hoster. I'll make a site with a non .webs.com domain that looks somewhat professional. Just tell me some ideas and I'll look some themes up for different things.

LOL.. Alright.. I gotta prop my foot up 4 a lil while, so imma watch a lil tv.. If itz possible have the background in some way associated with wrestling.. WWE or otherwise.. The most of what we're gonna do is jus like posting the match ups, match results and things like that.. It would be nice 2 have playoff brackets on there.. Maybe some click on interactivity like 4 the bios of different players.. Jus a few random ideas 4 now.. I'll be playing the game later on so I'll be back wit some more ideas 4 ya.. Preciate it bro..

Should we have a initial league with like 10-15 users just to test out the processes build a solid small fed then possibly branch out?

So many good ideas coming out on the forum,

We gon have something like that.. I think we should start out wit a small tourney jus 2 see how everything is gonna go.. Gonna give Alex sometime 2 get the website str8, and give a little more time 4 people 2 join up.. Dont worry tho, it wont be 2 much longer!!! Def lookin forward 2 this..

I think once Alex gets the site set up we are gonna have an inaugural tourney.. 1600 msp card, or a 3 month for th winner..

I bet it's gonna be one big strong grappling spam mess lol.. I won't lower myself to that level tho

I think once Alex gets the site set up we are gonna have an inaugural tourney.. 1600 msp card, or a 3 month for th winner..

I bet it's gonna be one big strong grappling spam mess lol.. I won't lower myself to that level tho

LOL. I dont even trip on that anymore.. I had a guy rage quit last night cuz i kept reversing his spam grapple attempts!

LOL. I dont even trip on that anymore.. I had a guy rage quit last night cuz i kept reversing his spam grapple attempts!

Yeah me too.. mostly because they aren't even smart enough to change up the grapple chains.. after 2 times you pretty much know when to exactly press the button

Yeah me too.. mostly because they aren't even smart enough to change up the grapple chains.. after 2 times you pretty much know when to exactly press the button

Yea, and the strong grapple spam when u get up is easy 2 reverse as well.. Aye, u tryin 2 run some tag matches 2day?

Yea, and the strong grapple spam when u get up is easy 2 reverse as well.. Aye, u tryin 2 run some tag matches 2day?

I'll be there in like 15 mins to half an hour, watchin some stuff now.

So what's going on with this?

Havent heard from Alex about the site, and we havent had anymore people join.. I always tell folks about it, and ask people 2 join.. Jus seems like there isnt much interest.. We still waiting tho, aint gon give up on it.

Archived