whats the way u go online??

m79s

First of all...

Big Men online = no no. Too slow compared to the other classes that are fast.

Big Men moveset on a CAW = no no ^.

Big Men w/ Acrobat finisher = cheap, and not even cool.

Brawlers are good if you want to get those strikes in.

First of all...

Big Men online = no no. Too slow compared to the other classes that are fast.

No no no.. Learn to use them right my man.

If u are goin 2 use a BIG MAN, u def gotta be good wit him.. I played a guy that used Kane, and he was real real skilled wit him, almost got me too.. OP-- It all depends on ur play style, and which u like and can use best.. Most people like the brawlers.. I prefer Grappler.. I can hit an endless combo wit Swagger, and block the reversal attempts as well.. But wit the grappler the strike combos are very easy 2 learn..

I've lost to Kane once in an extremely violent way. He beat the crap out of me in a jiffy. It's about reversing 1 move and 1 move only to take the lead , then you have total grip on the opponent. (striking your way in won't work, too slow; remember as a big man your moves are slown up by 30%) You can stomp him when he's laid groggy on the ground, and follow up with powerful juggling combos.

Big men are more technical to play as than one would think, cause their lack of speed forces them to focus on countering. If they manage to reverse something, they'll dish out tremendous damage with their set of unblockables. It just takes skill.

A CAW with Brawlers Move Set and Flying Finisher! Thats a BADASS CAW!!

Trust me bro! ill guarantee you will win if u use Shaemus's Moveset and A highflying finisher like Macho Man's Elbow!

All the best on your ONLINE play man! Take care!

Peace

Archived