Ghostface

hardyz100

We need 2 types of posts :

1. That the topic says - eg - Jericho only and its a CAW of Jericho

and

2. A topic that would say - Jericho Request - or something like that and it's someone requesting a CAW

make looking for CAWs much easier

Man I really thought someone was actually asking for ghostface killah :fedup:

Who the heck is Ghostface Killah? WAIT! Let me guess....he's some black, dumb*** ©rapper. Am I right???

Who the heck is Ghostface Killah? WAIT! Let me guess....he's some black, dumb*** ©rapper. Am I right???

wait, so this tosspot posts nothing for 7 months until someone mentions a hip hop artist and he cannot subside his rage? and Ghostface of all people? god damn kids.

wait, so this tosspot posts nothing for 7 months until someone mentions a hip hop artist and he cannot subside his rage? and Ghostface of all people? god damn kids.

And even setup his sig to show how much of his rage goes for a genre of music. :huh:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyhoooooooooooooooo... All trolls aside..

I also thought this was for ghostface killa :(

And even setup his sig to show how much of his rage goes for a genre of music. :huh:

#1 it's not my fault that ©Rap music hurts my ears with it's awfull, annoying ryming such as "yo, yo, yo fo shizzle my nizzle" or whatever s*** they say!

#2 Why would you think this post was about this "Ghostface Killah"(SERIOUSLY, WHAT KIND OF F***ING NAME IS THAT?) If the topic title didn't include "Killah"?

#1 it's not my fault that ©Rap music hurts my ears with it's awfull, annoying ryming such as "yo, yo, yo fo shizzle my nizzle" or whatever s*** they say!

#2 Why would you think this post was about this "Ghostface Killah"(SERIOUSLY, WHAT KIND OF F***ING NAME IS THAT?) If the topic title didn't include "Killah"?

1. You listen to a small amount of hip hop and now try to classify the entire genre? *censored* off idiot.

2. The art of sarcasm is wasted on your dumb ass. Good job making yourself look stupid as shit, as well as ignorant as hell. I'd love to hear what you consider good music.

Seems devastating Dave disagrees with your philosophy

Sir, this jus made my night!!! lol.. hilarious.. I thought this was 4 Ghostface Killah as well..

Mike Hunt, jus out of curiousity---- what rap u listen to?? lol

:facepalm:

• 2 months later...

Keep comments like this to yourself in the future.

Closed.

Archived