How many times do you use the Divas?

How many times do you use the Divas?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How many times do you use the Divas?

• A lot
    • I only use Divas
    • Rarely
    • Only when I need to
    • Never
    • Waste of space

agreed. Divas matches are hard to find, and at the same time most of my personal experience shows that people playing with divas tend to be slightly more spammy and cheap than usual. Kind of odd..

So yeah I got roughly 20 hacked divas I use online to face against men. I get more matches that way.

I have diva matches pretty much regularly in universe and online. No reason not to really they play just like the male wrestlers on the game so it would be kinda pointless to let playable characters go to waste.

Well,I played a #1 contender's match for the Divas title,Maryse Vs. Natalya.I was playing as Maryse and the match was better than most of the superstar/male wrestlers matches I have played so far in '11.It was an AWESOME match,which sadly I lost!:P

I use them as much as I use the male stars, sometimes more so.

No offence to the girls and Divas, but they should just leave the divas off of the game and maybe just make a Official WWE Divas game. But if i would to use the Divas it would be when i have to, but otherwise never.

I hate when people say this, the Divas have just as much right to be in the SVR games as the male stars do. :annoy:

Okay, I might as well say this....

AS LONG AS WWE PROMOTES DIVAS, THEY WILL STILL BE A PART OF THE VIDEOGAMES.

Now, Back onto the topic before I get in loads of trouble again...Yes, I do play as the divas and quite often in fact because Universe Mode probably has some cutscenes we have not yet seen starring divas because we won't see Maryse attack Eve with a steel pipe anytime soon.

I voted for a lot because I do...Also, as long as WWE promotes Divas, they will continue to be in the SVR series. Taking them out would be like taking out Cruiserweights because they're weak but I digress. I'm hoping in 2012, the divas are given a bit more attention to some of their moves especially Twin Magic...That would be pretty fun to use from time to time as a Bella exclusive special ability.

No offence to the girls and Divas, but they should just leave the divas off of the game and maybe just make a Official WWE Divas game. But if i would to use the Divas it would be when i have to, but otherwise never.

:spas::facepalm::spas:

Archived