Lise Starr 2011

.hb

2uptg1c.jpg

2k22dh.jpg

This year's CAW mode added a few items for Divas but they still aren't enough. Like everyone's using the two brand new hairstyles and every CAW looks the same. *sigh* Well, here she is. I haven't added the formula yet because I'm in the middle of writing it, one of the reasons why desktops suck. Obviously, I'm writing the formula for people without online and 360 users. She's on PS3 Community Creations. I forgot the tags so just search her name or my PSN: BreakingHeart

These are just pictures of the first two attires, the other two are black/red (more of her heel look) and street clothes. Unfortunately the street clothes look like something a hooker would wear. In the next game they better add a lot more items...

I like how simple it is. I dont mean this in a bad way, but a lot of people overcomplicate caws.

This, this and THIS. Sometimes simplicity shines more than tons of PT layers, and this CAW shows that.

I'll DL as soon as PSN is up and working for me again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2uptg1c.jpg

2k22dh.jpg

This year's CAW mode added a few items for Divas but they still aren't enough. Like everyone's using the two brand new hairstyles and every CAW looks the same. *sigh* Well, here she is. I haven't added the formula yet because I'm in the middle of writing it, one of the reasons why desktops suck. Obviously, I'm writing the formula for people without online and 360 users. She's on PS3 Community Creations. I forgot the tags so just search her name or my PSN: BreakingHeart

These are just pictures of the first two attires, the other two are black/red (more of her heel look) and street clothes. Unfortunately the street clothes look like something a hooker would wear. In the next game they better add a lot more items...

Did you win the wwe Divas Championship . Then you can win the Tag Team Diavs Championship .

2uptg1c.jpg

2k22dh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived