How do you feel about Having a legend or a deceased Character?

Ippo-San

I think we need a new rotation of legends. I'm getting sick of superstars like Austin, Rock, Hart, Guerrero who never get changed at all, no different moves, nothing re-animated, nothing done differently. The very least, I'd expect each of the superstars mentioned to have these moves...

Steve Austin

-More taunts like one finger in the air, drop to the ground and yell at the opponent, Double middle fingers

-His style of punches with the combo ending with a big version of his normal punches or one with a flip off before the punch

-Austin's Spinebuster

-Lou Thesz Press 2 but with faster punches to the head.

-Corner grapple for mudhole stomping to get them into the sitting position the resume with the other MH stomping move.

-Different styles of Stunners where the opponent doesn't Flair Flop or Rock Roll.

-Celebration Taunt with a beer bash

The Rock

-His actual punches...The ones that are in are pathetic, slow, and don't capture how quick The Rock tagged people with his punches.

-His Spinebuster...The one they have in it is lazy and doesn't look like it's fully committed to the slam, get up, and jog over to the head for the Peoples' Elbow.

-Corner "Laying The Smackdown" to send the opponent up and down in the corner.

-Groggy On Ropes "Laying The Smackdown" to send the opponent over the top rope.

-SS Sharpshooter Rock Style...When Rock did it, He turned it over with one arm then his face looked like he was in pain from holding it.

Bret Hart

-Victory Roll Pin

-2nd Rope Bulldog

-2nd Rope Diving Front Elbow Drop

Eddie Guerrero

-El Paso Lasso SS

-Lasso From El Paso SS

-Lie, Cheat, Steal Move or at least a MO-Match Story Designer animation

-An entrance not involving the Lowrider....Seriously, why not his WCW heel entrance? Why do we need to have a freakin' lowrider in every game?!

A bit off-topic don't you think.

Anyway, I don't have a problem having deceased wrestlers. I have Benoit, Eddie, Owen and Bam Bam.

Topic:How do you feel about Having a legend or a deceased Character?

So how am I off-topic? This is a thread about legends or deceased characters and I'm talking about legends...Seriously, think before you post a reponse to anyone.

Yes exactly. The title of the topic is How do you feel about Having a legend or a deceased Character? You didn't answer that question, instead you started making a wish list for future games.

Now I admit, you posted about legends in the game, but that doesn't make it on-topic.

Yes exactly. The title of the topic is How do you feel about Having a legend or a deceased Character? You didn't answer that question, instead you started making a wish list for future games.

Now I admit, you posted about legends in the game, but that doesn't make it on-topic.

He is a fan of having legends in the game whether they are dead or alive but he also feels they need to be rejuvenated each game to keep us wanting them in each year..Just not the same model copy and pasted over to each SVR release lol

He is a fan of having legends in the game whether they are dead or alive but he also feels they need to be rejuvenated each game to keep us wanting them in each year..Just not the same model copy and pasted over to each SVR release lol

Thank you Spyder....That's what I was trying to say! I like Legends, it doesn't matter if they're dead or alive, but they should have a feeling of being new like I said. When you play as The Rock, it's not "The Rock" and THQ should capture that for all the legends because they have them in their prime...what about moves and animations of them in their prime with new models?

I know that. Thats why I said a bit off-topic.

He didn't answer the topic question. He said that the legends in the game should be rejuvenated, to use your word, but that has little to do with the question 'How do you feel about Having a legend or a deceased Character?'

He didn't answer the topic question. He said that the legends in the game should be rejuvenated, to use your word, but that has little to do with the question 'How do you feel about Having a legend or a deceased Character?'

True but he did answer it thou, he's sick of them being in with the same old shit thus why he added his thoughts after that. He never said he wanted them taken out, he was stating his feelings for them really he likes his legends like we all do and he put his passion for them into text by hoping they get fixed up each year..Just like everyone who posts about current superstars not having current attires/moves/animations etc.

Pretty sure everyone around here would like a bit of attention paid to the legends as well if they are going to be taking up space in a game we shell close to $70 out for ya know

True but he did answer it thou, he's sick of them being in with the same old shit thus why he added his thoughts after that. He never said he wanted them taken out, he was stating his feelings for them really he likes his legends like we all do and he put his passion for them into text by hoping they get fixed up each year..Just like everyone who posts about current superstars not having current attires/moves/animations etc.

Pretty sure everyone around here would like a bit of attention paid to the legends as well if they are going to be taking up space in a game we shell close to $70 out for ya know

But this topic doesn't have much to do with the in-game legends. The OP asked our feelings on having wrestlers who don't wrestle anymore and dead wrestlers in the game.

He said that he likes having legends (the in-game ones), and that THQ should make them better.

So in a way he answered the question, but he went off-topic by making a list of what he wanted improved when it comes to in-game legends, when he could (should) have discussed that in his own topic or the official wish list.

eddie and benoit are my wwf (yeah i call them that as im in 1999 in my universe) tag team champions and i push them quite a bit. Ive also got owen hart the legion of doom (of which hawk is deceased)and HBKs manager in my universe is sensational sherri as i have the original theme which she sang. So basically if i liked them alot when they were alive im not gonna just not have them because theyre dead in real life.

I also push jeff hardy and scott hall alot and they might almost be there :cry:

Neither of them were in the WWF until 2000 :rolleyes:

eddie and benoit are my wwf (yeah i call them that as im in 1999 in my universe) tag team champions and i push them quite a bit. Ive also got owen hart the legion of doom (of which hawk is deceased)and HBKs manager in my universe is sensational sherri as i have the original theme which she sang. So basically if i liked them alot when they were alive im not gonna just not have them because theyre dead in real life.

Actually, Jeff Hardy, Owen Hart and Legion of Doom were all in WWF in 1999.

What are you talking about? That was a totally difference sentence from his 1st hence the word neither. :annoy:

What are you talking about? That was a totally difference sentence from his 1st hence the word neither. :annoy:

My bad. I thought you were talking about all of them. But yeah, Eddie and Benoit didn't come to the WWF until 2000.

Archived