How do you feel about Having a legend or a deceased Character?

Ippo-San

I love eddie guerrero and chris beniot alot. Thier wrestling skills and eddie's charisma always had me won over. When i started playing svr i always make caws of them. Ever since 2010 i just didnt have the heart to have them on my roster. Same thing for someone like michaels who promised not to or like edge who just can not wrestle anymore.

What are your thoughts on this?

I think we need a new rotation of legends. I'm getting sick of superstars like Austin, Rock, Hart, Guerrero who never get changed at all, no different moves, nothing re-animated, nothing done differently. The very least, I'd expect each of the superstars mentioned to have these moves...

Steve Austin

-More taunts like one finger in the air, drop to the ground and yell at the opponent, Double middle fingers

-His style of punches with the combo ending with a big version of his normal punches or one with a flip off before the punch

-Austin's Spinebuster

-Lou Thesz Press 2 but with faster punches to the head.

-Corner grapple for mudhole stomping to get them into the sitting position the resume with the other MH stomping move.

-Different styles of Stunners where the opponent doesn't Flair Flop or Rock Roll.

-Celebration Taunt with a beer bash

The Rock

-His actual punches...The ones that are in are pathetic, slow, and don't capture how quick The Rock tagged people with his punches.

-His Spinebuster...The one they have in it is lazy and doesn't look like it's fully committed to the slam, get up, and jog over to the head for the Peoples' Elbow.

-Corner "Laying The Smackdown" to send the opponent up and down in the corner.

-Groggy On Ropes "Laying The Smackdown" to send the opponent over the top rope.

-SS Sharpshooter Rock Style...When Rock did it, He turned it over with one arm then his face looked like he was in pain from holding it.

Bret Hart

-Victory Roll Pin

-2nd Rope Bulldog

-2nd Rope Diving Front Elbow Drop

Eddie Guerrero

-El Paso Lasso SS

-Lasso From El Paso SS

-Lie, Cheat, Steal Move or at least a MO-Match Story Designer animation

-An entrance not involving the Lowrider....Seriously, why not his WCW heel entrance? Why do we need to have a freakin' lowrider in every game?!

I think we need a new rotation of legends. I'm getting sick of superstars like Austin, Rock, Hart, Guerrero who never get changed at all, no different moves, nothing re-animated, nothing done differently. The very least, I'd expect each of the superstars mentioned to have these moves...

Steve Austin

-More taunts like one finger in the air, drop to the ground and yell at the opponent, Double middle fingers

-His style of punches with the combo ending with a big version of his normal punches or one with a flip off before the punch

-Austin's Spinebuster

-Corner grapple for mudhole stomping to get them into the sitting position the resume with the other MH stomping move.

-Different styles of Stunners where the opponent doesn't Flair Flop or Rock Roll.

The Rock

-His actual punches...The ones that are in are pathetic, slow, and don't capture how quick The Rock tagged people with his punches.

-His Spinebuster...The one they have in it is lazy and doesn't look like it's fully committed to the slam, get up, and jog over to the head for the Peoples' Elbow.

-SS Sharpshooter Rock Style...When Rock did it, He turned it over with one arm then his face looked like he was in pain from holding it.

Bret Hart

-Victory Roll Pin

-2nd Rope Bulldog

Eddie Guerrero

-El Paso Lasso SS

-Lasso From El Paso SS

-An entrance not involving the Lowrider....Seriously, why not his WCW heel entrance? Why do we need to have a freakin' lowrider in every game?!

I agree with you on all accounts bro.. so sick of that damn lowrider LOL

Steve Austin

-Austin's Spinebuster

The Rock

Bret Hart

-Victory Roll Pin

-2nd Rope Bulldog

Eddie Guerrero

-El Paso Lasso SS

-Lasso From El Paso SS

A bit off-topic don't you think.

Anyway, I don't have a problem having deceased wrestlers. I have Benoit, Eddie, Owen and Bam Bam.

I have absolutely no problem having deceased or retired wrestlers in the game, in fact most of my all time favorites are either dead or retired.

same.. though, I'm glad to hear that the Road Warriors might make it in 2012.

we need some diversity in the Legends category.. though, I know it would be hard, with contracts, etc.. but they have so many they could put in the game, that works with WWE(malenko, arn, ps hayes come to mind)..

there are so many greats I would love to see make it into the SvR series sometime as Legends, we just have to wait & see, as we do every yr to see who made it in.

I have absolutely no problem having deceased or retired wrestlers in the game, in fact most of my all time favorites are either dead or retired.

same.. though, I'm glad to hear that the Road Warriors might make it in 2012.

we need some diversity in the Legends category.. though, I know it would be hard, with contracts, etc.. but they have so many they could put in the game, that works with WWE(malenko, arn, ps hayes come to mind)..

there are so many greats I would love to see make it into the SvR series sometime as Legends, we just have to wait & see, as we do every yr to see who made it in.

Is malenko still training for wwe? wasn't sure if he was still a trainer.. i know i heard he had surgery a while back it'd be cool to have the man of 1000 holds in

Probably a stupid question, but does anyone think Edge will be in the next SVR game, even though he's retired now?

I would think so.. seeing as he was forced to retire.

Is malenko still training for wwe? wasn't sure if he was still a trainer.. i know i heard he had surgery a while back it'd be cool to have the man of 1000 holds in

don't know if he's training, or what.. but he was backstage at I think SD!, when Edge was there, getting ready to give up his title.. he hugged Malenko backstage.

Steve Austin

-Austin's Spinebuster

The Rock

Bret Hart

-Victory Roll Pin

-2nd Rope Bulldog

Eddie Guerrero

-El Paso Lasso SS

-Lasso From El Paso SS

They would've had all of this had this been Shut Your Mouth. That game had ever superstar specific move possible from Ric Flair chops with a woo and a taunt to Kane getting punched in the face and looking at the opponent like he was an ant.

Steve Austin

-Austin's Spinebuster

The Rock

Bret Hart

-Victory Roll Pin

-2nd Rope Bulldog

Eddie Guerrero

-El Paso Lasso SS

-Lasso From El Paso SS

A bit off-topic don't you think.

Anyway, I don't have a problem having deceased wrestlers. I have Benoit, Eddie, Owen and Bam Bam.

Topic:How do you feel about Having a legend or a deceased Character?

So how am I off-topic? This is a thread about legends or deceased characters and I'm talking about legends...Seriously, think before you post a reponse to anyone.

I actually like the Lowrider entrance, if they put two of his entrances in one with the lowrider and one without it. That would be fine, though and I agree with everything else.

Steve Austin

-Austin's Spinebuster

The Rock

Bret Hart

-Victory Roll Pin

-2nd Rope Bulldog

Eddie Guerrero

-El Paso Lasso SS

-Lasso From El Paso SS

I agree with you on all accounts bro.. so sick of that damn lowrider LOL

I agree to a certain extent. But don't remove the lowrider completely though, since there are some caws I create each year that use that entrance.

Yup, same here.

Is that little insult supposed to be directed at me because I have a different opinion on what a legend is? If so, real mature...

Doesn't take away of the fact that you were off-topic.

You just listed moves of legends,but when topic is question of "How do you feel about having a legend or deceased character"'

you can answer like this:

Well i don't have any legends or deceased wrestlers but if i get someone on my mind i will download him if i want.

And no on topic:

I really don't like to deceased wrestlers in my roster,Legends that wrestled last match couple of years ago are ok in my books.

eddie and benoit are my wwf (yeah i call them that as im in 1999 in my universe) tag team champions and i push them quite a bit. Ive also got owen hart the legion of doom (of which hawk is deceased)and HBKs manager in my universe is sensational sherri as i have the original theme which she sang. So basically if i liked them alot when they were alive im not gonna just not have them because theyre dead in real life.

I also push jeff hardy and scott hall alot and they might almost be there :cry:

Is that little insult supposed to be directed at me because I have a different opinion on what a legend is? If so, real mature...

You just listed moves of legends,but when topic is question of "How do you feel about having a legend or deceased character"'

Well i don't have any legends or deceased wrestlers but if i get someone on my mind i will download him if i want.

And no on topic:

I really don't like to deceased wrestlers in my roster,Legends that wrestled last match couple of years ago are ok in my books.

I'm off-topic for talking about a new bunch of legends? Seriously, this topic is about deceased people or legends so how is that off-topic? I made a valid point...Legends in the SVR series are lackluster but it's apparent that a bunch of kids have no idea how to read everything before jumping to stupid conclusions.

And no on topic:

I'm off-topic for talking about a new bunch of legends? Seriously, this topic is about deceased people or legends so how is that off-topic? I made a valid point...Legends in the SVR series are lackluster but it's apparent that a bunch of kids have no idea how to read everything before jumping to stupid conclusions.

Funny I gotta agree, topic starter was asking about legends that are alive and those who passed away. You mentioned current legends still with us that's staying on topic XD.

I do agree with you if they are going to keep giving us same crop of guys every year as Legends, they need to freshen them up with new animations/attires something to give them new life in a way, I am tired of the same models just being used over & over too..

All right well it seems really pointless to ask if you'd like dead people or legends because a lot of dead wrestlers are considered legends thus making this topic inane and ridiculous as the claims of me being off-topic when I was A.) Talking about legends which means I am more in favor of legends but newer ones...Not the same old ones B.) Everyone who said I was off-topic clearly did not read what I posted which stated "I am sick of the same legends" which means I'm not saying I want dead people.

Honestly, youth these days is very scary if they have no idea how to read simple text but maybe my problem is that "I Don' tipe lyke dis" but whatever....

So, final answer.....LEGENDS! I WANT LEGENDS WITH NEW IMPROVEMENTS AND NOT THE SAME OLD SHIT! I hope that cleared things up for the wonderful nimrods who got on my case (All those except Spyder...he's cool.)

Archived